• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age Mars

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

so you are wasting it.
not using the mars ore to produce mars goods would be wasting it :rolleyes:

because after I don't need it in research anymore (what I don't do on beta) the only thing I you can do with the ore is producing mars goods

I am producing goods without Mars ore
I do too

but goods producing without mars ore are less goods than also producing gods with Mars ore

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
because after I don't need it in research anymore (what I don't do on beta) the only thing I you can do with the ore is producing mars goods

You can stop collecting it.

but goods producing without mars ore are less goods than also producing gods with Mars ore

Weird argument. With houses I can produce more coins than without them. Does that mean I have to put houses in my city?

DeletedUser96901

Weird argument. With houses I can produce more coins than without them. Does that mean I have to put houses in my city?
if the only thing you could put there are houses than it would be stupid to not put houses in your city :rolleyes:

like the only thing you can do with mars ore is producing mars goods (after you don't need it on tech tree anymore)

xmen14

Private
how can i get deposits for goods?i have gone through 1 whole map and nearly the second map and still nothing?

DeletedUser96901

Are goods buildings the only tghing you can put on Mars?
what else can YOU put there ?

mars houses are obviously useless for you because you don't need credits to get mars ore to produce mars goods with it

Forwandert

Major-General
What's the production without oxygen like? I read its limited but couldn't figure out by what. I have lubricant as a boost and that's looking to be the biggest bottleneck for me. Ore is rolling in so I dont mind losing a few token spots it it's worth producing.

DeletedUser96901

What's the production without oxygen like? I read its limited but couldn't figure out by what. I have lubricant as a boost and that's looking to be the biggest bottleneck for me. Ore is rolling in so I dont mind losing a few token spots it it's worth producing.
you have to pay more coins & supplies
but you get the same amount of goods and it still costs the same amount of ore

As for sending out the Ships (prom, orich), yes you continue to send them out for future planning! I produced enough Promethium & Orichalcum to advance thru 2 more Ages (currently in OF); It's called forward planning. If you wait until you need it - it will slow down your progress.

Forwandert

Major-General
As for sending out the Ships (prom, orich), yes you continue to send them out for future planning! I produced enough Promethium & Orichalcum to advance thru 2 more Ages (currently in OF); It's called forward planning. If you wait until you need it - it will slow down your progress.

I've needed prom for some ore mine negotiations.

Ran out of troops after doing the Sam maps so glad I still had some.

Galladhorn

Monarch
Sorry , I´m too stressed with work and unlocked Mars Age when I should not have - can only blame myself for that blunder.

But I really do not get this age – appears like just a handbrake advanced promethium/Orichallumn game type – new Units yes, but the goods production on the colony does not seam to make much sense or rather it is very expensive in contrary to using buildings in the City upgraded to Mars Age. A lot to Mars Ore to be collected to unlock techs and then properly stockpile for the Ceres Era. Hmmm.

The rest of tech tree is full of Life Support variations and some more classic house building and production buildings which I am guessing a lot of players in the age will not really need due to high level GBs covering population, happiness, coins and supplies. (One perhaps weird question (you judge) – does Colony buildings have a chance of giving Diamonds?).

Anyway got to run again
have a nice evening or whatever it is where you are...

Last edited:

DeletedUser98870

not read the whole thread but I am guessing that some GBs are now nuked well the unrefined goods production side anyway st marks, babel, dresden, RAH, I cant see them producing mars ore anyway so why keep them?