• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age Mars

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser4186

Space Age Mars arrives on May 28th. Read the details here and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback below!
BIt annoying that apparently we've already had the victory expansion?? I have 1.2 million medals that I can't do anything with.

Deleted member 109369

BIt annoying that apparently we've already had the victory expansion?? I have 1.2 million medals that I can't do anything with.
I"m sure it won't be the last victory expansion ever

So, no Mars GE? Waited until after I moved up to start GE, but it still gives VF troops.
That's because GE started before the new era went live so yes chest rewards will be previous era (such as troops) relics will be current era.

DeletedUser117060

Looks like you have to complete the Virtual Map before you get Mars exploration

KronikPillow

Sergeant
  • 6 new expansions (3 new diamond expansions, 1 new campaign and 2 new research expansions. 1 victory expansion has already been added to the game prior)
It says that 1 victory expansion has already been added to the game prior, when was this expansion added? because I don't see it, and never saw it

No it will be added before though. Possibly with Monday's update, but I will confirm that

I still haven't received the new victory expansion, whats the deal? do you have to be a certain age to have it? I am in AF .....
2nd question, why announce that the medal expansion was already added when it wasn't?

Boorg

Captain
I still haven't received the new victory expansion, whats the deal? do you have to be a certain age to have it? I am in AF .....
2nd question, why announce that the medal expansion was already added when it wasn't?

Apologies but which is correct?

No it will be added before though. Possibly with Monday's update, but I will confirm that

Also, for the curious on the already released expansion. This was released with the 1.45 update. The victory expansion was released then for a cost of 950,000 medals.

And the reply was.
The second one. I had thought it hadn't been released but it has been, so the first was my error. :)

That is the answer ...... the Medal Expansion was released with 1.45 Update.

Giskler

Legend
I’m laughing at everyone who has been slacking on the campaign map hahahaha

meanwhile I’m in OF and on 2nd VF map :D

Deleted member 109369

Why was it even in the announcement as it was released weeks ago? Just confused everyone who read it.
its been done this way for the last few eras, although yes, it can cause some confusion.

boorg very kindly answered your quesion :) Thanks Boorg!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11207

That is the answer ...... the Medal Expansion was released with 1.45 Update.

The 1.145 update was in FEBRUARY.

Announcing a medal expansion in MAY to come with a new Age and then telling us that expansion is the same one as given THREE MONTHS earlier is quite ridiculous.

I'm certain a lot of players will appreciate a medal expansion being released as expected with this new Age. Call it good customer service.

DeletedUser111428

Well maybe the Space Age - Mars Era let us down for a lot of stuff...but...being able to get 10 FPs from Recurring Quests instead of 5 is a welcome addition! :)

upload_2019-5-29_3-12-47.png