• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age Mars

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

KronikPillow

Sergeant
  • 6 new expansions (3 new diamond expansions, 1 new campaign and 2 new research expansions. 1 victory expansion has already been added to the game prior)
It says that 1 victory expansion has already been added to the game prior, when was this expansion added? because I don't see it, and never saw it

Deleted member 109369

No it will be added before though. Possibly with Monday's update, but I will confirm that

ProudMary

Private
As Mars becomes redundant when the next era starts, and you build the 2 new gb's on Mars, will the 2 gb's still be effective after Mars?

DeletedUser96901

As Mars becomes redundant when the next era starts, and you build the 2 new gb's on Mars, will the 2 gb's still be effective after Mars?
you don't build the GB on mars
you build them like all other GB in your city

and yes the GB can be used in the eras after Mars (and in all eras before it including bronze age)

Deleted member 109369

The two Great Buildings are built in your main city and have no effect on the era itself in terms of what they give.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Star Gazer - Need more details. What is its size, will the goods go to your city or guild treasury? Will it be insanely expensive to level?

DeletedUser116545

So... I have no complain on the colony. It's basically what you did with the cultural settlements, but expanded further.

My problem is with main town. It looks... uh... how do you say "bland" in a nice way? Dull? No that's too harsh.

I'll go with boring. It looks like we went back to Progressive era, but replace dull gray, with bland white and eye piercing gold.

I assume your priority was colony, so I won't harp on you for that, I'm just stating my opinion.

DeletedUser117518

How with The Virgo Project work when used in conjunction with The Kraken? Will The Virgo Project eliminate half first, then an additional one taken away by The Kraken?