• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age Mars

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
The only GB from Space Age Mars i'll build will be Star Gazer because is the only GB that gives refined goods,even if those goods are from the previous era,those goods will always be needed to unlock GE difficulties,negociating encounters,helping someone with trades and being 5x5 is quite good to have it .

level 1, 5 goods
level 10, it's 50 goods
level 50 it's 132 goods"

Lot of fps needed to level..Better level chateau and do RQ to generate current age refined goods.

Last edited:

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
It was changed within 3 days and on the beta. If feedback had anything to do with it, they can change the Virgo before it goes live as well.

Releasing a software is complicated, releasing something across platforms is even more complicated. For instance, they have to submit the app to Google and Apple for approval.

Just saying..they probably had code freeze, so the GB "Fix" didn't make it to the release. Hope that they will somehow communicate the upcoming changes...

DeletedUser114213

Mars is a bit beyond my era at the moment, but I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the GBs this time round.
Yet another offensive building (but probably more useful gaining the Mars ore through fighting I guess),
and a gb to give previous age goods? All very well, or I could just keep 3 sleigh builders one age behind me, and save thousands of fp it would take to get this gb to level 10..
Could do better, perhaps could have been a combination gb (eg St marks/lighthouse combined - 7x7 10% bonus to coin and supplies at level 1, higher goods count, or a gb that gives refined goods)

DeletedUser116872

Releasing a software is complicated, releasing something across platforms is even more complicated. For instance, they have to submit the app to Google and Apple for approval.

Not really the case these days, companies are using CI/CD and things like releases are fully automated.

Forwandert

Major-General
The only GB from Space Age Mars i'll build will be Star Gazer because is the only GB that gives refined goods,even if those goods are from the previous era,those goods will always be needed to unlock GE difficulties,negociating encounters,helping someone with trades and being 5x5 is quite good to have it .

I traded down VF to OF goods a few weeks back via the market, 10k OF in less than a week. Didnt cost me a single fp or any city room. The GB is pretty pointless, whoever created it doesn't play foe.

MP75

Master Corporal
level 1, 5 goods
level 10, it's 50 goods
level 50 it's 132 goods"

Lot of fps needed to level..Better level chateau and do RQ to generate current age refined goods.
I have a level 63 Chateau and i do RQs since 2013,you won't see any goods buildings in my city,just GBs,event buildings and WWs.I'll build Star Gazer just to collect VF goods which will be previous era goods that you can't get by doing RQs ;)

MP75

Master Corporal
I traded down VF to OF goods a few weeks back via the market, 10k OF in less than a week. Didnt cost me a single fp or any city room. The GB is pretty pointless, whoever created it doesn't play foe.
You were lucky,things will change after Space Age Mars will be released :)

Forwandert

Major-General
Pretty sure it's not luck, I'll be in SAM and never had any issues with trading down for GE since it was released. Where does luck come into it? At what point did trading down on the market stop working and require luck?

MP75

Master Corporal
Pretty sure it's not luck, I'll be in SAM and never had any issues with trading down for GE since it was released. Where does luck come into it? At what point did trading down on the market stop working and require luck?
You have know that to complete SAM you need to spend over 7K each goods,just imagine how many goods you need to spend on Space Age Ceres,it's just an opinion of mine.Good luck with the tradings it seems you are very good with that! I'm lucky that i don't have to trade except for some lower age goods needed for the guild treasury ;)

MP75

Master Corporal
trading down for GE works because other in the guild accept those trades even if it is a disadvantage for them
:rolleyes:

so the luck is that there are those players in your guild
My trades are in advantadge for everyone,friends,guildmates and neighbors!I offer FE,TE and other refined goods for lower age goods even EMA,1:2 ratio of course :)

Agent327

Overlord
You have know that to complete SAM you need to spend over 7K each goods,just imagine how many goods you need to spend on Space Age Ceres,it's just an opinion of mine.Good luck with the tradings it seems you are very good with that! I'm lucky that i don't have to trade except for some lower age goods needed for the guild treasury ;)

You need to spend a lot of goods, but not over 7K of each. Unlike in other era's it is not really possible to rush the techtree, cause there are a lot more bottlenecks, so everybody will have more time anyhow.

MP75

Master Corporal
You need to spend a lot of goods, but not over 7K of each. Unlike in other era's it is not really possible to rush the techtree, cause there are a lot more bottlenecks, so everybody will have more time anyhow.
Check the beta server and see for yourself ! You'll see that it's true !

Deleted member 109369

Beta feedback showed us, that an adjustment of the Virgo Project in regards to PvP needed to be made. Unfortunately this change takes more time to be done, and it is not possible to postpone the release of the new era, which is the reason why it will not be changed until the release of Space Age: Mars. it is also not possible pull a single component at this stage either.

The change will only change the way the Virgo Project works on Neighborhood Attacks. For all other battle types it will remain unchanged.

I added a line as I mentioned in the announcement, and the front news page on log in points to the announcement as well.

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer

A little over 7k:)

MP75

Master Corporal
Beta feedback showed us, that an adjustment of the Virgo Project in regards to PvP needed to be made. Unfortunately this change takes more time to be done, and it is not possible to postpone the release of the new era, which is the reason why it will not be changed until the release of Space Age: Mars. it is also not possible pull a single component at this stage either.

The change will only change the way the Virgo Project works on Neighborhood Attacks. For all other battle types it will remain unchanged.

I added a line as I mentioned in the announcement, and the front news page on log in points to the announcement as well.
Not a problem,i'll level up my defense higher so i'll be able to defeat my attackers with 3 units left,if that won't work,1 Rogue on defense will do the trick,a wounded one,LOL

Emberguard

Legend
You take away the only real chance a low end player has to battle and win against the higher players in their hood! Why?

The Higher, more powerful a player is, the less they need to have a GB that kills half an army.

As usual, inno makes changes and the only ones really impacted are the low-end players - LOL

While that could be the case the flipside is also potentially true where instead of helping the little guy it crushes them. Further along the tech tree we go the higher the cost to new and low end players to get GBs from that era (both physically and proportionally to what the big guy can afford). If it were useable in PvP the big guys could get it to lvl 80 almost overnight. Little guy might take months just to reach lvl 10 assuming they put everything else on hold to lvl up the new GB. Which is fine if the little guy doesn't mind the difference but the big guy will have the resources to max it out from the start and feedback on Beta was worried it'd destroy any reason to build Defence structures

DeletedUser111428

Looking forward to the Space Age Mars Era; a new Era where advanced (and experienced) players will slowly but surely gather TONS of Space Age Mars Goods and sell them to some lower Age players who will want to build The Virgo Project and the Star Gazer GBs for the wrong reasons :P