• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Space Age Mars goods cannot be plundered

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
Tried to find if anyone asked about Mars Age goods but couldn't find. When you plunder the city you can plunder goods buildings from every age or era of the game except Space Age Mars goods buildings. The only way you can get those goods is by producing them or by trade. Have a single developer thought of it?

Emberguard

Legend
What Gisk said and once the next age comes round you wont have the colony anymore according to the infographic when you first built on the SAM colony

So if Sam goods are still used in research, negotiations or continent map one of a few things would have to happen. Either you’ll get SAM techtree goods buildings in the next age that can be plundered, or you’ll have to rely on stargazer + events, or there’ll be something else that’ll allow for those goods to still be available to gather

I’d wait for Ceres and see how they intend to handle Space goods for previous Space ages

DeletedUser96901

but no age has so easy goods production

with no city space used you can easily have 11 goods buildings which produce 3 times the goods

so with running them on 8/8/4 I make 825 goods a day only in those

+ the other ways I get goods: quests, aiding and the already mentioned event buildings

Either you’ll get SAM techtree goods buildings in the next age that can be plundered
why must those be plunderable ?

maybe you can synthesize Mars goods on Ceres :lol:

Have a single developer thought of it?
most likely they thought
how can we make players to produce goods again instead of using only the other ways

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112026

What Gisk said and once the next age comes round you wont have the colony anymore according to the infographic when you first built on the SAM colony

So if Sam goods are still used in research, negotiations or continent map one of a few things would have to happen. Either you’ll get SAM techtree goods buildings in the next age that can be plundered, or you’ll have to rely on stargazer + events, or there’ll be something else that’ll allow for those goods to still be available to gather

I’d wait for Ceres and see how they intend to handle Space goods for previous Space ages
so once you finish the space age mars era no more ship to the settlement on mars you make

DeletedUser112026

so once you finish the space age mars era no more ship to the settlement you make