• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age - Asteroid Belt feedback

DeletedUser

So now I go from not playing the game, to having a multi-account that is banned on the forums, just from showing I have a better understanding of how it works than the main leader of one of the strongest guilds in EN history.

You got it wrong again, but you are probably getting used to that.

In that case you better be careful. Accusing someone of not playing the game, or having a banned multi-account is disrespectful and insulting.
ok agent but you don't even play the game tho

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Crap design on the asteroid map. I go onto an asteroid in the first part of the map and attack a sector and then after winning the battle I'm thrown into the second part of the map. I then have to click on the spaceship. travel back to the fist map, select the asteroid, and then take on another sector....and the whole farce repeats..........

Agent327

Overlord
Crap design on the asteroid map. I go onto an asteroid in the first part of the map and attack a sector and then after winning the battle I'm thrown into the second part of the map. I then have to click on the spaceship. travel back to the fist map, select the asteroid, and then take on another sector....and the whole farce repeats..........

That's a bug.

DeletedUser119613

Everyone, please cool it off with the digs against others. There will always be a difference of opinions, please express them and discuss them without (veiled or not) insults/digs.

juSi

Corporal
My biggest complaints (so far).
- Why is that the era has reverted back to pre LMA, units need to be adj. to target to attack? One would think after advancing to be able to explore space, troops dont need to walk up to a target to attack it.
- Troops images look bad, very hard to distinguish one unit from another, without having to really pause and examine. The background color is too similar to the unit color.

DeletedUser116040

Yes a few little archers can shoot down big futuristic machines.. didnt anyone watch the film Avatar...

More importantly, SAAB units were massively complained about on Beta, they dont work with recent changes that require quick racing combat like GbG. Its like a 'stall' applied so that more lower era players can advance quicker while SAAB guts struggle..

It was asked loads of times on live Q+As, and question always avoided by Inno..

I know 3 top players on our server that have deleted full cities, and another 4 thinking about following as they cant sustain GvG, GbG any more. Im managing, since i dont do GvG, but Im close to following them out this game because all the friends base are leaving...which is really disheartening as I was full of enthusiasm until 2 weeks ago. But with all this radio silence from Inno, unless some miracle combination works to sustain troop levels then too many big players will leave and they wont come back, and they're the people that spend on this game, not new joiners to an 8 year old game..

There needs to be some actual communication or change from Inno or this could turn to be the start of the downfall of FoE.. will be interesting to see the number of active players on Foestats over the next few weeks

DeletedUser

I know 3 top players on our server that have deleted full cities, and another 4 thinking about following as they cant sustain GvG, GbG any more. Im managing, since i dont do GvG, but Im close to following them out this game because all the friends base are leaving...which is really disheartening as I was full of enthusiasm until 2 weeks ago. But with all this radio silence from Inno, unless some miracle combination works to sustain troop levels then too many big players will leave and they wont come back, and they're the people that spend on this game, not new joiners to an 8 year old game..
if you have listened the newer players one day before the new Era, probably you wouldn't do the mistake to move to a Negotiation Era.
As for the GvG, you get the bonuses on Attack from the New Era don't you ?
I think they should increase the HQ Boosts so you bleed units aswell like the newer players and remember how it was on the start :)

Major Spank

Private
So far very disappointing, space carrier at level 24 costs more to negotiate than what it returns in rewards. Troops are junk, I have lost 10 attrition points now, was hitting 100 attrition in SAM but now 90 is harder to reach in SAAB. Inno has definitely lost the plot with this negotiations as well, gradually making them more complex to gain dimes and drain our goods. I really wish to return to SAM, only good thing was more expansions Overall............Pffffttttt

DeletedUser119613

Ooof reading 11 pages of feedback and all I read was about units.
My feedback to the designers is going to be: "Well, they seem to not like the units that much" lol

Agent327

Overlord
How long does it take to reach SAAB?

Good question and the right place for it ofcourse. Easy answer, questions like that can not be answered.

My feedback to the designers is going to be: "Well, they seem to not like the units that much" lol

My feedback to you. You could have known after two pages and you could have expected before you started reading.

DeletedUser115071

Well I would throw in the build a Mars Syntesizer jesonosn Ore thingy and close of other methods to obtain it.