• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age - Asteroid Belt feedback

DeletedUser96901

fast in movement or kind ?
the "FAST unit" in my posting is the unit type (you sure know that there are 5 of them ;) ) not the speed compared to rogues

because FAST units are too fast and the opponent can often hit them but not the rogues.

but let's take heavy (+7 rogues) which you can use in every age on GvG because they are not too fast and the opponent will go for the rogues first

DeletedUser

but let's take heavy (+7 rogues) which you can use in every age on GvG because they are not too fast and the opponent will go for the rogues first
you are wrong Sir !
Heavy on SAAB are Faster than Rogues !
and with Agents aspect, Rogues move last so EVERY unit is faster than rogues !!

DeletedUser

but heavy units are not fast units :rolleyes:

one heavy unit with rogues work very good
where one fast units with rogues (and autobattle) can end in total loss only because the fast unit is destroyed first
i think 1 Champion 1 Artillery and 1 Ranged can work good aswell with Rogues.
As for the fast-faster i replied because its hard to understand from casual people and they will missunderstand the meaning of <<Fast>> which will make them frustrated in the end - no offence to you !

Agent327

Overlord
its a 50/50 shot.....i often wonder if it depends on FoE bosses being in good mood that day to listen to Beta players, :lol:

I could never find a pattern. Sometimes they listen to just a few. Sometimes the masses can not convince them. Just look at the Crystal Villa fiasco.

DeletedUser115071

Lets talk about the mighty SAAB units!!!

SAAB vs Iron Age Archers:
View attachment 21028

really Inno? Great job! best units ever!
go look again Agent, thats not me fighting in the screenshot, but since you don't play the game, you wouldn't know how to read a battle log would you?

and to help you understand

Hover Hammer:
Attack 700
Defense 700
Range 1
Movement 28
Attack vs Artillery Units +300
Attack vs Ranged Units +300

Archer:
Attack 10
Defense 4
Attack vs Heavy Units +4

Hover Hammer had a 1000 attack and 700 defense base + almost 700% attack boost from the players A/D, which means that the Hover Hammer had 7000 attack, and 700 defense, and lost vs 8 defensive units that have a attack of 10 and defense 4... your math is really on point Agent ... now, like I said, go learn to play the game, and stop wasting your time here, cuz no one takes you serious except yourself.

for those Iron Age Archers, they would have to hit that tank 700 times before they could kill them, and they would actually have to be able to survive the attacks of the hover hammer in between the moves

This.
7 units x 10 dmg = 70 dmg, defense is 700, that's 10 times more damage taken.
SAAB is a mistake.

DeletedUser96901

This.
7 units x 10 dmg = 70 dmg, defense is 700, that's 10 times more damage taken.
SAAB is a mistake.
too bad that
a) an unit can only take 10 damage and then it is dead (or 11 with a drummer)
b) the minimum damage is 1. that was an "improvement" a few years ago (before that 0 was possible)

what you are talking about is ATTACK not damage

for those Iron Age Archers, they would have to hit that tank 700 times before they could kill them
and for that any unit only needs to hit the opponent a maximum of 10 times (or 11 if they have a drummer)

DeletedUser115071

I am sorry but if you are saying that above, no math in the world would... rejoice... wow.
Also do you want to tell me that we have an attack and we have damage as separate things?
So if I have 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 defense and you have 1 attack, I will still take 1 damage?
who thinks this is a good idea and that math works this way? and then 20 other people approve this idea and clap their hands and goes live..

Basically I have a loan of 1 million, but then I give 1 dollar and instead of having the 999, 999, 999 I have what... to pay 9 more dollars? If banks worked this way man...

DeletedUser

Yes. Even if you are the main leader of one of the strongest guilds in EN history. Those units just have no respect for his achievements.
Strength is relevant to the competition, i doubt there is any when the whole world is allied

pitesh

Private
okay so bite me as I didn't read up on this before going in. Looks like i need some mars ore to tech and yet I can no longer access my mars colony. Was the dev having a bad day when they coded this or am i missing something (other than spending game currency)

also .. era goods building in my city. works i guess but with no access to my mars colony, SAM goods are running low

I know games are meant to be challenging but this just seems like a step too far
you should read same in announcement .you can also build production building which produces mars ore in your city.look in research..

KronikPillow

Sergeant
Yes. Even if you are the main leader of one of the strongest guilds in EN history. Those units just have no respect for his achievements.

I wonder who's multi-account you are, probably a user already banned on the forums, makes sense considering what your talking and the account you have :)

no, you do not get a ban for being right, you get a ban for being disrespectful & insulting, which you are in every single one of your comments :)

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
2020-05-03 16_51_10-Forge of Empires.png
<- This is why 1 real unit + 7 rogues won't work in later ages (from Progressive Era on).
Now everybody be honest and admit you rushed through the ages and never noticed this concept exists.

DeletedUser96901

1 heavy+7 works great in every era
(from the AI and not too fast forward. maybe not if the opponent has 8 artillery. but that is something different)

Agent327

Overlord
I wonder who's multi-account you are, probably a user already banned on the forums, makes sense considering what your talking and the account you have :)

So now I go from not playing the game, to having a multi-account that is banned on the forums, just from showing I have a better understanding of how it works than the main leader of one of the strongest guilds in EN history.

You got it wrong again, but you are probably getting used to that.

no, you do not get a ban for being right, you get a ban for being disrespectful & insulting, which you are in every single one of your comments :)

In that case you better be careful. Accusing someone of not playing the game, or having a banned multi-account is disrespectful and insulting.