• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age - Asteroid Belt feedback

Cinnebar

Private
okay so bite me as I didn't read up on this before going in. Looks like i need some mars ore to tech and yet I can no longer access my mars colony. Was the dev having a bad day when they coded this or am i missing something (other than spending game currency)

also .. era goods building in my city. works i guess but with no access to my mars colony, SAM goods are running low

I know games are meant to be challenging but this just seems like a step too far

DeletedUser96901

Looks like i need some mars ore to tech and yet I can no longer access my mars colony. Was the dev having a bad day when they coded this or am i missing something (other than spending game currency)
you miss that you must now build Mars Ore Synthesizers in your city to produce Mars Ore

okay so bite me as I didn't read up on this before going in. Looks like i need some mars ore to tech and yet I can no longer access my mars colony. Was the dev having a bad day when they coded this or am i missing something (other than spending game currency)

also .. era goods building in my city. works i guess but with no access to my mars colony, SAM goods are running low

I know games are meant to be challenging but this just seems like a step too far
You are missing something

build a Mars ore synthesiser in your main city :)

KronikPillow

Sergeant
Lets talk about the mighty SAAB units!!!

SAAB vs Iron Age Archers:
SAAB-vs-IA-Archers.png

really Inno? Great job! best units ever!

KronikPillow

Sergeant
@Agent327 did i adress you? the fact that players can kill them with TF units is also not a valid complaint right? the fact that with TF tanks you can fight against 5 eras higher units is not a valid point?

DeletedUser105522

I was watching auto combat ( just for fun of it) where my BELTs could've shot and kill Drill guys from a short distance but instead they were programmed to use their "amazing " blast skill and came to direct contact to make a hit.... as expected Drills retaliated and I lost 2 BELT units when there was absolutely no need for it, lol
Things like that ( blast skill) should be put on Heavy units or on those Drill guys and not on Artillery!

DeletedUser96901

the real reason for this happened a few years ago

they changed the minimum damage
at the beginning of the game it was 0.

but then they decided to change this to 1
so even the worst unit (give them 1 attack) makes 1 damage point (even against an unit with 10000 defense)

so don't blame the SA:AB units. blame that change

without that change you would easily go to all low era units and getting 0 damage :P

KronikPillow

Sergeant
Actually it isn't. The problem isn't the unit, but the combination you use.

you obviously aren't able to read the question properly and are here just to troll, I strongly advise you to find something to fill your spare time with except trolling on these forums, as in reality, no one is asking for opinions of a player who has 6000 player points and is in Bronze Age...

my TF Stealth Tanks with a 680% attack boost from my city able to kill SAAB defense units, how is that a problem in the combination I use? I'm using the right combination and I'm massacring units of an era that is 5 eras above TF ... you call that a balanced approach? every unit in every era has a higher range then SAAB units, if you knew anything about how the defensive mechanism works, you wouldn't be talking nonsense here, and would stay quiet in a corner like a troll you are... let me give you a lesson on how defensive mechanism works

the defending units focus the closest attacking unit that comes into range
every unit from CA+ has higher movement speed than a rogue
so the main unit will get faster in range to the defensive units then a rogue and the defender units will attack the main unit first, and kill the main unit first, and then they will 1 shot the rogues because rogues won't have anything to spawn in to

that being said, in my above screenshot, even with the fact that that unit was damaged when it started the battle, and the fact that that unit went straight forward into defenders Archers, SAAB units are 16 eras above Iron Age units, and in reality, the Archers shouldn't even be able to do 1% damage on them, yet alone kill the entire attacking combo ...

now please, do us all a favor, and go learn to play the game first, then come and troll

KronikPillow

Sergeant
You are not perfect agent LOL
i challenge you to play in mount Killmore and join Roads 2 Rome
and reach at least the iron age @Agent327 so you can prove that you can do the archeology event and finish it to prove that you can complete an event on a fresh world

Your challenging a player who has 1 Bronze Age account, and has no clue what he's talking about, he's just another troll

KronikPillow

Sergeant
not only that, but he's actually telling the main leader of one of the strongest guilds in EN history that he is using a wrong combo (me) LOL !