• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age - Asteroid Belt feedback

Agent327

Overlord
23 colony expansions and only 2 expansions for the city. Don't count in those for diamonds. Diamonds are real money so who can afford them he has already a full city plan. BTW haven't used all mars colony expansions. Didn't need all of them to reach the goal and get colony function as it is supposed to.

Actually it is 4

1 new campaign, 2 new research expansions, 1 victory expansion

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
The first things said here and on beta were "The units suck" and yet people still went into the age expecting better :)

all the stats in the world don't matter if the units are terrible.

Agent327

Overlord
The units are not really that bad. Problem is that you guys are stuck in your ways of doing things. You need to be able to adapt your strategy. Rogues are just not that good anymore to combine with SAAB units. If you do, you need to look at the number you use, not blindly pick 6 or 7. Another thing is that autobattle is more of a risk with SAAB troops. Had he used 8 B.E.L.T.'s he would have won without any damage.

SnaigeLTU

Private
The units are not really that bad. Problem is that you guys are stuck in your ways of doing things. You need to be able to adapt your strategy. Rogues are just not that good anymore to combine with SAAB units. If you do, you need to look at the number you use, not blindly pick 6 or 7. Another thing is that autobattle is more of a risk with SAAB troops. Had he used 8 B.E.L.T.'s he would have won without any damage.
When you see DAs. you can choose right troops. but at gvg reset you have to make your all way best team to attack with lowest loss and rush. So tbh SAAB units with 10k attack should one hit anything, without any exceptions. It's not just because attacking army doesn't fit to defending army, just because it's 5 age ahead with huge att/def difference. That dumb AI should work better. They should add some extra configuration, f.e. if attacking units has 3+ age's higher it can't hide like hovers does and so on. Crazy when you attacking with same SAAB in HMA and still can loss some rogues, it is non sense.

Agent327

Overlord
When you see DAs. you can choose right troops. but at gvg reset you have to make your all way best team to attack with lowest loss and rush. So tbh SAAB units with 10k attack should one hit anything, without any exceptions. It's not just because attacking army doesn't fit to defending army, just because it's 5 age ahead with huge att/def difference. That dumb AI should work better. They should add some extra configuration, f.e. if attacking units has 3+ age's higher it can't hide like hovers does and so on. Crazy when you attacking with same SAAB in HMA and still can loss some rogues, it is non sense.

Do you really understand how it works? You picked the wrong team and used autobattle. Yes, that is what you do in GvG,but Inno put one over on you this time. Autobattle has become harder. Nothing wrong with the AI. Saying Hovers should not hide if they face units 3 ages over is about the most stupid comment I have seen in a long time. Your comments are nonsense.

DeletedUser105522

Nobody in right mind would do manual fighting in GvG at reset .
So choosing a "right" attacking combination is not always the option.
That is why I still stick with my old ,good 8 sentinels combo when I can :)
To compare my trusty 8 sents to any 8 SAAB units I did try attacking with all 8 SAAB units ( same type and mixed) , also with and without rogues and SAAB gave me more unit loss per fight or no win at all...
Just make Artillery to stay back instead of running forward due to their "blast" skill and give all 1 range units at least range 2 ( or range 1 with dragon breath skill) and you will make a huge difference to make SAAB units more competitive and desirable then they are right now...

DeletedUser105522

And by the way ,
What's up with those prehistoric GVG defense bonuses? 75% for HQ and even less for the rest, lol
Time to show some love to GvG and buff up the Defense bonus !
(GBG % is laughing it's a$$ off by looking at GVG defense %)

Ludicrous

Private
Re credits disappearing, can I add my name to the list. I need Mars ore to make the jump to SAAB but today my mars ore mining was curtailed due to shortage of Mars Credits. I have been in SAM for about a year since it opened, so you can understand I had a millions of credits (much like MP75)... I have contacted Inno about the missing credits but so far, their answer does not inspire confidence. I mention this here as like many other players, I have been working on the SAAB continent map and I wonder whether this is the reason my Mars credits have disappeared - a bug which deletes them thinking that I have gone into SAAB when I actually haven't. Can anyone here shed any light on this?
@priscothewrathful please when you have time or desire to let me know what is the point of this thread?
also please let me know what was the point of the beta thread again if you have time or the desiire to so... I really don't mind if you don't

SnaigeLTU

Private
Do you really understand how it works? You picked the wrong team and used autobattle. Yes, that is what you do in GvG,but Inno put one over on you this time. Autobattle has become harder. Nothing wrong with the AI. Saying Hovers should not hide if they face units 3 ages over is about the most stupid comment I have seen in a long time. Your comments are nonsense.
Have you ever played gvg? Post before you offered me to use 8x belts. Kamikaze? One fly units will eliminate all your team. I need full auto and I have no time for manual fighting. So I need best team to fight against all possible DAs. SAAB don't have it. Yes, my team is wrong, but units are 50x times stronger. It's like you attack tank with toothpicks in real life. So it should go though all att/def bonuses, About hovers hide I just give an example if you can read it again how Inno could fix these non sensenes, they can find their method. Just an example. Hovers was nerfed twice, so still 5 era's ahead they are too overpowered compared to this. And not all talk about hovers, just new units too weak, lower distances. I use SAM troops vs SAAM with no AO and it works much better than same age units + AO.
new gbg session, another example.
1 warden + 7 rogues = no loss.
1 shredder + 7 rogues against same army and lose 1 rogue 1 shredder.
AO does not work when using SAM troops, but getting better results.
At any game correctly designed impossible to get results that higher era units can be weaker against lower era's. It's fundamental

MP75

Master Corporal
Totally agree. I want to turn time back and stay in SAM, we need new feature INNO, I want return to SAM...
the only units worth to train in SAAB are the ranged units,here is how they won encounter no.61 on this week GE by auto battle :

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    946.9 KB · Views: 117

Agent327

Overlord
Have you ever played gvg? Post before you offered me to use 8x belts. Kamikaze? One fly units will eliminate all your team. I need full auto and I have no time for manual fighting. So I need best team to fight against all possible DAs. SAAB don't have it.

That's the beauty of it. No more mindless clicking.

Yes, my team is wrong, but units are 50x times stronger. It's like you attack tank with toothpicks in real life.

No it isn't. The outcome of that fight is exactly how it should be. Hovers are not overpowered. Compared to other units they are hardly effected by the AI stupidity.

SnaigeLTU

Private
That's the beauty of it. No more mindless clicking.

No it isn't. The outcome of that fight is exactly how it should be. Hovers are not overpowered. Compared to other units they are hardly effected by the AI stupidity.
it's not fit for gvg. So... still mindless clicking with 8 sentinels. Deleted all SAAB barracks.