• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age - Asteroid Belt feedback

DeletedUser119613

A new era is available soon: Space Age - Asteroid Belt (SAAB) ! Read all about it here and be sure to leave your feedback below!

Agent327

Overlord
What feedback? We can hardly say anything about it before we started it. After we do start, we are most likely to give the same feesback as on beta. Feedback that mostly is ignored, so what do you want or expect??

Shouldn't you by now be realistc and honest enough to tell us that feedback threads are nothing more than giving us the impression you care about what we think? Somerhing to keep us busy so we can not complain in other places?

Last edited:

Galladhorn

Monarch
I like the Space Carrier GB design
– but since I can almost see Ripley in the Shredder I just wonder – where are the Aliens?

Last edited:

DeletedUser119613

What feedback? We can hardly say anything about it before we started it. After we do start, we are most likely to give the same feesback as on beta. Feedback that mostly is ignored, so what do you want or expect??

Shouldn't you by now be realistc and honest enough to tell us that feedback threads are nothing more than giving us the impression you care about what we think? Somerhing to keep us busy so we can not complain in other places?
You can provide feedback on the announcement like you already did or you can choose to wait. It is up to you.

DeletedUser96901

better you have 11500 Mars Ore before going into the next era ;)

DeletedUser111428

better you have 11500 Mars Ore before going into the next era ;)
I think that I will be OK in 3 days :P

Mars Ore_2020_04_20.png

DeletedUser111428

I've been collecting like mad for the last 2 weeks and will have it all later today :D

Also had to top up the stupid purple crystals which takes soooooo long :(
Well, as long as you have at least 1200 Mars Ore, 700 Orichalcum and 600 Promethium, then you will be able to access and unlock the MARS GOODS SYNTHESIZING I and the MARS GOODS SYNTHESIZING II technologies at least; then you can either collect additional Orichalcum and Promethium Goods by sending your Exploration Teams and/or by collecting sufficient SA:AB Goods AND Blueprints to build the Space Carrier ;)

DeletedUser16126

hasn't the most important been forgotten: When does it starts???

Well, as long as you have at least 1200 Mars Ore, 700 Orichalcum and 600 Promethium, then you will be able to access and unlock the MARS GOODS SYNTHESIZING I and the MARS GOODS SYNTHESIZING II technologies at least; then you can either collect additional Orichalcum and Promethium Goods by sending your Exploration Teams and/or by collecting sufficient SA:AB Goods AND Blueprints to build the Space Carrier ;)
Of course but who wastes space with goods buildings? Didn't build any for VF or SAM and I don't intend to start now

Agent327

Overlord
You can provide feedback on the announcement like you already did or you can choose to wait. It is up to you.

OK

"We are proud to present your our brand new Age" should be "We are proud to present you our brand new Age"

"key elements for modern industry and food production could be exhausted on Earth within 50 to 60 years" is a rather strange statement, since the way we used to do it stays in the game. In fact, we are forced to start bringing in promethium again.

"One of the most important resources in your colony is your Life Support. " No, it isn't. We don't need it at all. Already told you so for SAM.

That better?

DeletedUser111428

Of course but who wastes space with goods buildings? Didn't build any for VF or SAM and I don't intend to start now
I said: "...you will be able to access and unlock the MARS GOODS SYNTHESIZING I and the MARS GOODS SYNTHESIZING II technologies at least..." I did not say that you would have to build those lol

You are absolutely right; with players who have a highly leveled Chateau Frontenac AND who gathered sufficient SA:M Goods from the SA:M Era (using SA:M Event Buildings producing SA:M Goods AND Goods as Rewards from Recurring Quests, multiplied by your Chateau Frontenac), there is ABSOLUTELY no need to build Goods Productions buildings for BOTH SA:M and SA:AB Goods :)

I said: "...you will be able to access and unlock the MARS GOODS SYNTHESIZING I and the MARS GOODS SYNTHESIZING II technologies at least..." I did not say that you would have to build those lol

You are absolutely right; with players who have a highly leveled Chateau Frontenac AND who gathered sufficient SA:M Goods from the SA:M Era (using SA:M Event Buildings producing SA:M Goods AND Goods as Rewards from Recurring Quests, multiplied by your Chateau Frontenac), there is ABSOLUTELY no need to build Goods Productions buildings for BOTH SA:M and SA:AB Goods :)
You forgot Himeji Castle rewards and rewards from Gbg battles :)