• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Player Sp32 - Equestria

Sp32

Master Corporal
Hi friends! Sp32 here from Equestria, city name derives from our guild the Cutie Mark Crusaders!

Been playing for like 5 years, my friend originally showed me FoE but stopped playing after I surpassed him, missed out on starting on a new server but happy with my progress.

I am Terrace Farm obsessed at the moment and don't know when it will stop, I have wanted to remove my shrines just so I can place more terrace farms but then population is a bit scarce also so I need to level inno up lots.

0LUuqQl.jpg

I like to battle so I try and focus on levelling up my attacking GB's, I also try to defend attacks which is why I never deleted my defensive GB's despite peoples recommendations I have felt they do serve some use especially when mixing up DA's to confuse attackers who expect the same army every day.

ngNY4c0.png

3JwKwe8.png

Wondering how my city will look like after the Shrines are no longer wanted, read some talk in the forums which would suggest the SoK's are going to become obsolete, hopefully my farms will provide some purpose still... I need something to keep up with the other players.

Thanks for checking out my thread.

Sp32

Master Corporal
Undefeated in GE since release:

EDIT: Please ignore silly "The Woman?" description, player imayam very jealous :-)

R8lVSMT.png