• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

sorry new on the thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser105739
  • Start date

DeletedUser105739

What do I do when a neighbor is really being faul in their language?

I plunder every day, so I expect my daily dose of hate messages, but to involve my mother is a bit too far, it is a game afterall...

DeletedUser12400

What do I do when a neighbor is really being faul in their language?

I plunder every day, so I expect my daily dose of hate messages, but to involve my mother is a bit too far, it is a game afterall...
If someone is breaking the rules, you can contact the Support Team.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100065

If you click on the offensive players name in the message, you will be given some options, selecting the report option will send the offensive message to support where it can be actioned. Bare in mind the game is played by players of all ages so if you think the message is not suitable then please do report the it to support.

DeletedUser12400

If you click on the offensive players name in the message, you will be given some options, selecting the report option will send the offensive message to support where it can be actioned.
To report it, just click on the players avatar and select the report option.

reportp.png

DeletedUser100065

Your right my bad sorry hadn't had coffee and was thinking of old system :?

DeletedUser104173

Thanks all,

That was fast and very helpful !!! :)

However, reporting them will not solve your problem! I have reported and "ignored" several users, and yet they still send me hate/spam mail on regular basis... Here's a recent example, player is reported/blocked/ignored on February 10th I believe (I will give all the details to support if they need it in order to verify/fix this), and here's a ss of his messages to me dating just few days back...

Kl2vFsp_1.png

zcE1Nn7.png