• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Sorry an error has occurred! Sorry an internal error occurred.

• Thread starter DeletedUser66029
  • Start date

DeletedUser66029

World:
Houndsmoor and Greifental

[*]Browser and Version:
Firefox 24.0 also tried in internet explores

[*]Overview of the bug:
I’ve concurred Okaha and Desperation (in both worlds) on the new section of the map. Over a week ago I clicked on the province above them (83000 coin). When I went to check if the area was open, it was not.

When I go to the continent map it takes me to the first province and the icon (scout on horse) is on it.

I next go to the ship and access the word map. I click on the new section of the map.

The 83000 coin for that section and two others (75000 and 88000) show as if they are available. When I click on either one it takes the coins away than gives me the error “Sorry an error has occurred! Sorry an internal error occurred. Please try again later.” After hitting OK the game is reloaded back to my city and the coins are back to what they were before the deduction.

[*]Screenshots:

Empires.jpg

[*]How often this occurs:
Every time in both worlds. I try at least twice a day.

[*]Urgency:
very urgent.
I can't add goods building if I don't know which ones will give me the most goods. It's stopping progress in my tech tree.

[*]Preventative Actions:
I've tried using internet explorer.
I even tried on another laptop.

[*]Summary:
It's been about a week for Greifental and longer for Houndsmoor.

[*]I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
I've searched and it says "Reported/Fixed" in the last thread

[*]Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:[/LIST]
The other treads give no useful information.