• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

somthing has to be done about the guild ghostriders and its bully members

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13805

something has to be done about this guild and its idiots of members who stalk me and others just waiting for there chance to grab your goods. i have 3 of them at it with me and there nothing but cowards as i am not strong enough to hit them back yet !! but having a look at there guild they openly advertize that the want members to terrorize the neighborhood. that is nothing more than bullying and i hope the people who run this site do something about it. i have had lots or rows with these members zombie lord and his side kicks but they still keep on doing it. i dont know how they know my goods are ready but its just no fun now at all and there doing this to drive me and others away so i hope that someone in power can do something about this as if not i will report this site for actively encouraging online bullying. as thats all it amounts to. i wouldnt mind if i could get hold of these cowards in person but there not brave enough for that rant over. people can not be allowed to get away with this ganging up on 1 player they way they have

DeletedUser653

Ouch, thats some feelings coming to the surface there.

This subject has come to the forum hundreds of times and you really need to use the search button and pick up one of the big threads discussion this, the last thing we need is another thread on the subject.

General advice is to vary your build times and ensure you are on line when they are ready for collection. You will grow and your troops will improve th=o the state where attacking you is too expensive on troop damage and then they will leave you alone.

DeletedUser

I know of some high ranked players who quit because they got upset that all the people they had been plundering, were all of a sudden not there to help them build their Great Buildings. Their GBs just sat there with only themselves contributing to them and maybe a couple of their guildies.
Meanwhile, hang in there.

DeletedUser

So when will something be actually done about guilds like THe Ghostriders and Clash City Rockers whose approach has destroyed Bisgard

DeletedUser

Some gonna win. Some gotta lose. Blame the game, not the players. Suck it up and learn from it then try again on another world. Or you can keep doing what you're doing and wondering why you are still losing.

The opening post talks about 'me and others'. Well me and the others I hang with are tired of policies changing to accommodate the losers. Whatever happened to: You are the weakest link, Goodbye.

DeletedUser4906

I concur GrossEyeEh, when i started playing i got robbed sometimes so i adapted & LEARNT.....

The Clash City Rockers are a fine, friendly guild & if you trouble us then you'll get it back double, simple as that....

Hate & War...

Status
Not open for further replies.