• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Something wrong before battle: Troop bubble popup doesn't disappear

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry if my English is "approximate" (google traduction... not a friend of mine -_-), I'll do my best reporting this bug.
In fact, I had only saw it once, but it was perturbating (is that an English word ? >___<) during the battle, so I report it.

I don't exactly know how it happened, but I was preparing my "troops" to destroy my ennemy (to destroy or to be/get destroyed, such a way of life...) and when the battle began, I had the name of one ennemy's unit on my screen.

I took a picture, that's always better than my "explanation" : Here it is

I don't actually know if you can do something or not...

After refreshing the page, it was gone, but while I was fighting, it was annoying...

I hope you will understand my post XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I came across this on Google Chrome earlier today, I cannot replicate it on Firefox.

One thing about browser games, while the creators or the developers of the game try and make the game run smoothly on all browsers, it's not always possible. An issue with rendering on, for instance Chrome, may not appear on other browsers. Another issue to consider is the different versions of a browser the players use.

It's maybe best you give us the name and version of your browser and if other players start reporting this issue then it can be looked into. But for now it will be nearly impossible to pinpoint the exact issue you have just experienced.

You can find the browser information on chrome by clicking on the spanner in the top right hand corner then selecting 'About Google Chrome'. Please note if it prompts you to install an update, reject it as you will not be given the browser information where this possible bug occurred.

DeletedUser

That what Google Chrome gave me using "About Google chrome" : 17.0.963.83 m
Now it's updating, but I think this is the version we're talking about.

Anyway, thanks for your reply, DaTwista.

DeletedUser

Coincidence? :P It's the same version I'm running.

Well let us know if you do notice this happening again once your Chrome has updated to the new version.

DeletedUser

Thanks for reporting, I've seen that issue as well sometimes. Indeed the troop bubble popup or whatever you want to call it only disappears after refreshing the page, if you don't, it stays there forever, no matter what window you open (research, main screen, etc.).

DeletedUser17

Thank you the issue is now reported. If you have any additional information please post below.

SC-2489