• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Some statistics regarding military buildings and their units

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: Please note that since the game is a constant "work in progress", the numbers may change over time. The Stats reflect the current version 0.14. Please don't nail me if you relied on my numbers and got it wrong ;-)

6jm3ns.png

If you want to help completing the battlepoints list below, please have your happiness at 120%, make sure you don't suffer a single hit and that the opponent's troops are not injured at the beginning of the battle. Otherwise you will not get the correct numbers.

zsl7kn.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Spearfighters are still 25/25.

I'll see if I can fill in iron age units as they come up again (I finished all my battles before I saw this topic. Next region opens up in an hour or so).

Soldier - 9/9/1/16 +4
Archer - 11/4/6/12 +4
Legionnaire - 8/13/1/11 +3
Mounted Warrior - 10/7/1/22 +4

DeletedUser

Horsemen are 24/100 still and take an hour to make, just like slingers.

DeletedUser

Bronze Age
- Warriors are 6-9-1-11, +2 versus light melee, and cost 160 gold, zero supplies

Early Middle Age
- Mercenaries are 13-13-1-16, +5 AB.
- Armored Infantry are 12-17-1-11, +5 AB.
- Heavy Cavalry are 12-13-1-22, +5 AB.
- Mounted Archers are 6-5-5-22, +3 AB.
- Catapults are 7-3-13-6, +3 AB.

DeletedUser

I guess figuring out the units values is a hard task, it should be either a test-ground for each player or useful tips about individual units capability. We have to send 8 units each time to see whether it was worth sending them to battles or not.

Thanks

DeletedUser

ok i just want to post this cause it is easier this way.
long range > heavy melee > light melee > fast > short range> heavy melee.

DeletedUser462

It would also be useful to include build time in the chart....:-)

DeletedUser

Anybody knew archers get an attack bonus when they're on rocks?

Just fought armored infantry and while moving around to avoid them, I was doing 1-4 dmg when on ground and 2-4 when on rocks.

DeletedUser

Can anyone breakdown the abbreviations under the core data please
A D R M AB

DeletedUser147

Can anyone breakdown the abbreviations under the core data please
A D R M AB

The abbreviations are explained at the bottom of the image.

A = Attack
D = Defense
R = Range
M = Movement
AB = Attack Bonus

DeletedUser

cost per unit for iron age and early middle age would be awesome...trying to decide if its worth it to upgrade from slingers to archers, cost wise

DeletedUser

i was afraid of the 4 hour time period...but at lesast they arent expensive. thanks for the info, greatly appreciated

DeletedUser

It seems 4 hours would be the maximum recruiting time for units, even for those in late middle age. At least it's 4 hours for longbows and crossbows - I don't build anything but short ranged units anymore so I can't talk about the other units. The costs for each unit, even in LMA, are neglectable (crossbow: 340 / 80, longbow: 420 / 100).

Status
Not open for further replies.