• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

some of my sigs

DeletedUser

hi all

Just joined the game and saw the forum and thought to post some of my sigs. i know the height is restricted but this is what was allowed on different sites so if i do make for others if i have time it will be done by the rule.

Here are some of mine work:

ViBE.jpg[Mm]Eragon.pngRUSHAvatar.pngRUSH.pngafterlife.pngdavid copy2.pngFOREVER copy.jpgGenesis.pngLouie copy.pngCloud avatar copy.pngCloud final.pngJin.jpglineage2 copy.pngMariah copy.jpgJohn_D2.png

DeletedUser99445

Hi There. I would love a sig and avatar. Have been offered a few times but never received from others in the forum.
If you can do this for me I would be greateful.
I like to fight (42,901 so far) so something to reflect that would be nice but I am open to suggestions.

DeletedUser

Hi There. I would love a sig and avatar. Have been offered a few times but never received from others in the forum.
I like to fight (42,901 so far) so something to reflect that would be nice but I am open to suggestions.

Hi there

If you want a signature I will try to make you one tomorrow after I finish work tonight. What I need from you is:

Main text:
Sub text:
Colours:
Any links to the render/picture to be used:
Once you feel it up I'll make one

Best regards
P.s. let me know if you need matching avatar

DeletedUser99445

Hi there

If you want a signature I will try to make you one tomorrow after I finish work tonight. What I need from you is:

Main text:
Sub text:
Colours:
Any links to the render/picture to be used:
Once you feel it up I'll make one

Best regards
P.s. let me know if you need matching avatar

Hi Genesis, Thanks but I have no idea so i'll leave it. Appreciate the offer though and very nice work on your previous sigs.

Surge

Brigadier-General

Behold, the new sig. I intend to bring back the artistic excellence and mastery that was Bartimaeus46's style and caliber from ashes into a new era of technological superiority and dominance of logic. I acknowledge my flaws and my imperfections of my experience with this art style, however it is a worthy successor to the great master himself, if it isn't simply a reminder of a rich history of creative ingenuity.

9QzHnW9.png

DeletedUser5180

i really like my current sig but would like it brightened up a bit, something simalar to this here.......

attachment.php

could you manage this for me mate.?

DeletedUser99445

i really like my current sig but would like it brightened up a bit, something simalar to this here.......

attachment.php

could you manage this for me mate.?

Perhaps Surge can help....he has a special needs style all of his own :)