• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Some crying and bullying from a guy in my neighborhood

DeletedUser11930

Not always the case as for example i am in LMA and i get plundered by someone in IA everyday seems unfair that the game was supposed to be introducing fairer Hoods but this guy doesn't get put in with other IA players.
I wonder no i Bet my empire will be moved like on other worlds when i get stronger so i'm wondering why favouritism and some guys never seem to be moved even to they are 2-4 ages above most other players in our hood.
It seems bullyboy tactics are allowed in this game and you wonder why new players quit so soon, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out maybe the mergers should be based on the no.of battles foughtand technological age

DeletedUser15432

I used no harsh words and offered a deal; now tell me where is
(a) The crying
(b) The bullying
A choice to play the game ?.
The player replied with an offer of donate Fps to his Gb and he would put up a defence with his best units. I chose to decline, my choice. His choice was not to defend and cut his roads to what end I don’t know.
Personally I think plunder is bullying, when a superior army defeats a less fortunate player and steals his goods or supplies; there is obviously a divide in opinion on this matter and maybe needs a rethink.
If you think plundering is bullying when a superior army plunders after beating a lesser army, then would it be bullying if an inferior army using better tactics beat a superior army and then plundered or is it just the plundering that you are so strenuously objecting too

DeletedUser1899

Hey Pzkpfwv1d, I know how you feel; it seem the some peeps over power my defense because they are 2-3 ages above over everyone, (unnamed player) is the biggest bully in my neighborhood. I see so many new players quit after being attack over and over. Maybe they should not let them plunder peeps that are 2-3 ages above them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1899

Here a thought maybe, just maybe tech support can put wallet warriors (pay to play players) in their own neighborhoods and non-wallet warriors in their own, and peeps one level above and below them in the some neighborhoods.

DeletedUser

Tactically, there is nothing wrong with both sides of the argument, both are legal moves, although if you are the one getting plundered, then alter your timings to enable you to be at the screen for when they are due, that way nobody gets anything.

DeletedUser1899

true Basherz but some of us have to work and don't have the time sit there all-day :-(, fact of life

DeletedUser

So have 8hr, or more houses, and use 1 day production, timed for when you return home. They aren't going to try to get you all day, they can't be that hard up!!

DeletedUser1899

ok here is my normal day for me Monday-Saturday; get up @ 4 am to feed the livestock shower eat go to work 8 hrs, come home feed livestock again spend time with kids do my school work(college), check the livestock, play this game. Sunday that but no work go to Mosque. try to play during break and lunch. I would tell you the guilds name that's hard up but Mods don't like that becauz someone might get ( a clean word here) hurt.

Belcher

Corporal
A few reminders as you debate in this thread:

- Attack and plunder are an integral part of the game
- Treat fellow players with respect
- The moderators are enforcing the established rules of the forums, which include not discussing moderation actions or provoking moderators
- "Wallet warriors" as you refer to those who purchase diamonds make it possible for everyone to enjoy an continuously improving game. If these contributors didn't support games such as this, you would be playing Minesweeper instead of something more interesting.

DeletedUser99520

When the new neighbors came over I was demoted to a very low rank #82 in the hood - The difference between me @ 74.053 points and the top player in the hood @ 568.967 at this time of posting that's a difference of 494.914 points :( .....

I found myself attacked and plundered yesterday (this happens 2-3 times every day so I'm used to it by now) I thought I would watch the battle to see how my defenses held-up (as you do) to my amazement there was my knight in shining armor trying to defend my city against WW1 Tanks and infantry :confused: - Is this not bulling?

Imagine the US and the UK going into battle in WW11 to find the Germans had today's weaponry I think the result would have been somewhat different don't you?

I believe the game needs to be a little better balanced to help stop this type of bulling and to give everyone a fair chance with hoods of players with similar points or even a protection system put up where a player with 3x the others points can't plunder only attack for the tournament points ........

DeletedUser

Balance is what the merges are meant to achieve, and they clearly aren't working in a lot of the cases. It will in time .....

DeletedUser11930

Balance will not be achieved as they do not care my kingdom points are approx 60k but for several months i get plundered by players with 500k points daily and they have not moved to a bigger hood my answer =1 rogue only in def = no pvp points they keep plundering but get no points if all my neighbours did the same then the point of pvp would be meaningless as the developers and admins do nothing about tchnologically superior players bullying i'm thinking of attaching a virus so anyone more advanced than me will have to pay to get comp fixed to get back on