• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Some Bothersome Members on Greifental

DeletedUser

Currently, there are a few members who will randomly report people if they do not like you. I was recently reported for swearing even though I have never said a single swear word on the chat.

Most of these are members of a guild called Leonard Hunters.
This guild refuses to accept "over-qualified" people and will constantly insult other guilds openly on chat.
They swear, make everything inappropriate, and refuse to talk calmly about anything.
cipvip and kenz are the two worst of them.

I wanted to warn people so they would know just to walk away from these people if they were to try and bother you to prevent any problems with other's accounts.

I already informed innogames about their wrongful reporting. Hopefully, they will respond to that as quickly as they do to wrongful reporting.

DeletedUser

If someone reports you, and you have not broken any rules, nothing will happen. All chat reports go to a moderator for further review.

If someone is swearing or saying other inappropriate things in chat, click on their name and select "Report" and they will be taken care of. If they continue to harass you before we get to that report, please put them on ignore. If you respond in kind, you may get in trouble as well.

DeletedUser

I wanted to warn people so they would know just to walk away from these people

Good advice. No need to report those people here (as you are accusing them of doing in-game) just walk away.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, whichever moderater got my report didn't bother to do a whole lot of checking. The people who reported me were off the chain with swearing, being obscene, and rude. And they've been doing this for about a week. They've been reported time and time again, but there were no further consequences than another 8-hour ban.

Also, ignoring someone is just annoying because it makes looking at the chat confusing. It's impossible to use chat when you can't see half the posts being made.

DeletedUser276

but it wont. We give chances to players as things arnt done in black and white.

Swearing usually results in a short term ban. More of a warning. I have though requested a chat only ban so people will still be able to play but have no access to chat for minor breaks.

DeletedUser2206

and once the ban expires, and they do it again? I am, of course, referring to repeat offenders.

DeletedUser276

if they are swearing feel free to click on their name in chat and hit the report button. Then it will be dealt with. If it gets too much you have an ignore button that works great :)