• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Solution to extra cup problem

DeletedUser110433

Since there was an issue (long time ago) where very few guilds got 1 or 2 extra GE cups for nothing (more than toal maximum of everyone else) there have been pointless discussions on the matter so here is my view of how it SHOULD be fixed:
As i understand the main problem is not knowing what kind of cup was awarded extra - bronze, silver or gold. For this reason it is difficult to do something. I suggest ignoring correct types of cups and just cut off the lower ones, so total amount is equal to all guilds. Such script would be way more easy to write and execute automatically.
Others have had arguments over the fairness of all this, in my view one extra cup is absolutely unacceptable! Making score better by cutting the lower cups is still a bit unfair, but it would run in margins ''hey i have same kind of set of cups so i am as good as you'' not ''I have more, therefore i am better.'' Some people pressure their guilds like crazy just to get that gold cup so PRIDE is a part of the game fore considerable portion of players, having less cups than some random guild is stomping that pride and hard work behind it.
This is not the best solution, but it`s a solution i am willing to accept, so i wish to hear how others feel about this.