• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Social Interactions) Premium Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12400

Proposal: Add Premium avatars that users could buy for diamonds.

Have you checked for similar ideas?: N/A

Details: The same conpect as premium guild flags.

Balance: N/A

Visual Aids:
newpicturesy.png

PA.png

DeletedUser

I like this idea. Doesn't affect game balance, gives people more Premium options, and more customization is always nice. Great suggestion, overtype.

DeletedUser276

this actually sounds like a good idea.

There are some issues though that will have to be worked on. Such as the current easter eggs no one has figured out in regards to the avatars currently in use. The images are there for a reason.

DeletedUser12577

I think this is a great idea. I think that many would buy and it wouldn't change the game balance. It would just make you look better. :cool:

DeletedUser

There are some issues though that will have to be worked on. Such as the current easter eggs no one has figured out in regards to the avatars currently in use. The images are there for a reason.

The only easter egg I could find was that one of them resembles the black knight from Monty Python, you mean there are more? :p
(I'm talking about S.A.O's avatar in the image in the first post).

Anyway, I do like this idea.

DeletedUser

Proposal:
I would like to propose special profile picture that you could buy for diamonds, unlock with ages and achievements.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea:
None

Reason:
I think many players would enjoy this feature.

Visual Aids:

This is a great idea, I hope it is implemented in the game.

DeletedUser14587

+ 1 this is good one just to have the price available for everyone i mean those who don't buy diamond so if they won couple of diamonds in quest they can get an avatar for 100 diamond for ex

Status
Not open for further replies.