• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: (Social Interaction) View those Blueprints

stevejohnson

Private
Just clicking through AIDing my friends and guild ooh! what was that BluePrint I just got, perhaps if I had clicked a bit slower I would have seen or perhaps if I could go to my city's event history and see it, THAT WOULD BE GOOD WOULDN'T IT

stevejohnson

Private
When you're fairly new to the game you don't have many BPs so it's easy to figure out.

When you've been playing a while you have so many that you don't usually care
I have been playing for almost 2 years and I would like to help improve the game>>obviously you don't really care, so keep your sarcasm to yourself

Shad23

Emperor
I have been playing for almost 2 years and I would like to help improve the game>>obviously you don't really care, so keep your sarcasm to yourself
well idea might help a minority of players but i don't think he was sarcastic imagine how much BP's someone with a lvl 100 Arc must have and yes there are players with Arcs at that lvl
and for biginers like he said when you start you don't have much so when you check your BP inventory you can usualy see what BP you'v goten

stevejohnson

Private
well idea might help a minority of players but i don't think he was sarcastic imagine how much BP's someone with a lvl 100 Arc must have and yes there are players with Arcs at that lvl
and for biginers like he said when you start you don't have much so when you check your BP inventory you can usualy see what BP you'v goten
some in my guild with close to 100 ARCs but you are missing the point, someone with a level 100 ARC has an awesome amount of BPs undoubtedly, so don't they want to know which random BP they just got, it might be one they are waiting for

Agent327

Overlord
WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!!

So would be people that search to see if their REALLY GREAT IDEA was not suggested before.

From the looks of it, your idea has a bigger chance and still will not happen.

I wasn't being sarcastic for a change, was a serious response to your post.

My Arc is only lvl80 and I have more BPs than I could ever use with more coming in all the time

Shad23

Emperor
some in my guild with close to 100 ARCs but you are missing the point, someone with a level 100 ARC has an awesome amount of BPs undoubtedly, so don't they want to know which random BP they just got, it might be one they are waiting for
like i said would help a minority of players who needs to know everything most players with that amount of BP's don't wait after a BP

Agent327

Overlord

If you really care you would have used the search function and would not have come up with a half baked idea.

Last edited:

stevejohnson

Private
I wasn't being sarcastic for a change, was a serious response to your post.

My Arc is only lvl80 and I have more BPs than I could ever use with more coming in all the time
I can only apologise for my comment, your response didn't appear serious to me, my main point comes from my chasing a BP for my Cape and having to go and check whenever I miss seeing a BP I have just been given, even with your ARC on 80 it doesn't mean that you are not short of BPs

I can only apologise for my comment, your response didn't appear serious to me, my main point comes from my chasing a BP for my Cape and having to go and check whenever I miss seeing a BP I have just been given, even with your ARC on 80 it doesn't mean that you are not short of BPs
If you are chasing a specific BP then it can be annoying to go and have to keep checking but is that much different to keep having to go to the TH to look at event logs?

Even before I had my Arc up I had enough BPs to add at least 20 levels to every GB in my city. There's one GB I would like but don't have the prints for yet but I'm not actively chasing them as there's so much else to do first

DeletedUser96901

I think the BP popup window should be removed
it is really annoying that it opens so often when aiding everybody
there should be an icon showing you got a BP (like the one that shows you the coins, goods, ... you get during aid)

and then what BP it was can be shown in the event history for the people who wants to check what BP it exactly was

so if you add that remove of popup window to your idea you would sure get more +1 from people with the Arcs because I bet those players also don't like that window every time

one thing it also needs is a new filter for that