• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Social interaction) Quick chat menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal: Hey, I registered to this forum just to give out the idea I have about quick chat menu.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Yes.

Reason: It's quite annoying that you have to always open the whole chat to see if there was a notification.

Details: Simply have most important chat buttons as shortcuts where they also glow to notify you of new chat message.

Visual Aids: I made a quick draft of how I imagined it to be.
2j5c2f6.png
Balance/Abuse Prevention N/A

I hope I'm not making a repost.

-Byrgius

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2989

I know this is old an unformatted but I do like this one +1. :)

DeletedUser99445

i'm encouraged that this very good idea is now 2 years old so 2 years closer to being implemented.
Very Good Idea.

DeletedUser97018

hehehe
and for that (and the fact that it's a great idea) i give it +1 ;)

DeletedUser104843

+1

Man this is an old thread, fair play for finding it and bringing it back to life. Its a dead simple idea and one I really like

DeletedUser9168

so many good ideas were suggested in the past and just allowed to fade away (but, hey, we did finally get filters on the Event History, lol!)

+1

DeletedUser

i agree, becuz it is a pain having to wait and when you wait and they don't reply you go and they could be on the next minute

DeletedUser110908

Was just about to post a similar idea. Good to see that someone had 4 years ago the same. :-)
I would just add
- an option to make just a small chat window, where just one last massage appear, so it doesn`t bother on screen so much.
- the game should remember what chat do I use. It`s preety bothering that every time I open the chat, it`s always Global, which I don`t use at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.