• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: (Social Interaction) In the game: In message center

DeletedUser115327

If possible to pin two chats will be good for guild in message center.
Also this can be as right on guild leader.

In many Guild for more good organizations leader create a chats in different themes for Example:
You have mine guild chat - who is pinned upper (or from mobile app - down) - many leaders tell and want this chatroom stay for important messages.

Created new Theme for exchange FP for Great Building.
Created new Theme for buy and sell resources
Created new Theme for general conversation.

Now the problem is that this new chatroom who can look only members of guild are mixed with other chats from other players outer guild players.
One of new created chatroom (messages) can go on 10 page....

When I wrote this, another one came to me - first page of message center to be only for guild or switchable button between guild message center and General message center!

DeletedUser

The message center could use some sorting indeed.
Mobile players fully rely on it (no guild chat).