• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Social bar - lagging

DeletedUser98451

Until recently the social bar timings were updating immeadiatley when scrolling through but lately there is a lag of up to 6 seconds before the timings update. Its very frustrating trying to visit taverns as the seats are full one moment, empty the next and then in some cases full again, the tavern is already one of the big time wasteful elements in the game due to the 2 clicks per visit and this bug is just making things worse.

Ati2

Legend
I noticed this, too. Very frustrating, indeed. I see a tavern I can visit, head for it, only to turn out a few seconds later that I cannot, in fact, visit it. Visiting the tavern s is a time-consuming thing in itself, now it adds more time and more frustration to it.

Last edited:

scibuff

Sergeant
Yeah, I also noticed that the friends list resets (moves to slot #1) after every delete ... so now if I want to delete the last 10 friends I have to delete one, then scroll all the way back to the end and repeat that 9 times! Before, the slider would reset only if you moved iirc

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Could you let us know please which platform you are experiencing this issue on? (browser or app, which browser, or iOS/Android) thanks!

Ati2

Legend
I have this issue in the browser (Chrome). Sometimes it's not as bad as at other times, but even when there's a few seconds of lag, it's frustrating. By the time I get to the tavern icon to visit the friend, it changes, and I can no longer visit.

scibuff

Sergeant
1.121.b53477a0c4 (07.03.2018 11:35), scibuff (6869907), en9, en_US, WIN 28,0,0,161, Windows 10, Chrome/64.0.3282.186, 2376x1130, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)