• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Social Bar graphics not correct

DeletedUser102348

• World: EN15 Parkog, EN 8 Houndsmoor.........
  • Browser and Version: Waterfox 56.1.0 64bit
  • Overview of the bug: Social bar graphics missing and and buttons in wrong place
  • Screenshots:https://prnt.sc/jhltb1
  • How often this occurs: on log in.
  • Urgency: game-changing/game-breaking
  • Preventative Actions: Clear cache, refresh hard & soft
  • Summary: Since this mornings update, graphics for social bar not correct.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: some

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113491

Me too. Friends/neighbours/guild tabs and functions are completely inaccessible.

My world is Arvahall.

Chrome version 66.0.3359.139

PS: my daughter also plays the game and hers is the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112552

Same issues here. Briscard. Chrome Version 1.126.6d95484216 (14.05.2018 10:39)

GrahamMills

Master Corporal
It really does make you wonder why they bother with a beta world where incidentally everything is working fine, well apart from the sound issues.
Could this be an anti-Brexit plot?

DeletedUser102348

Seems like Devs have hotfixed it as it's now working and graphics are correct again, also forward/back buttons have reappeared, Thanks guys :)