• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

legend9182

Major-General
Luckily I am in gold
And both dromes at level 5
So 3 selection kits in bag(1 from quest+2 from event)
Diamond spent =0

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Pffft hahahaha 533 hahahahahaha and 2nd :D

with Antiope third at 86 too, also I see your server is very lobsided there with the ticket buying.

DeletedUser111934

Finished the entire event. Finished in Bronze League and only got one end fully upgraded even though others say both ends should be fully upgraded. The other end is stuck on level five. If you complete the entire event you should finish with it fully upgraded.

Finished the entire event. Finished in Bronze League and only got one end fully upgraded even though others say both ends should be fully upgraded. The other end is stuck on level five. If you complete the entire event you should finish with it fully upgraded.
This is the first time in over 4 years I've had to resort to diamonds for a fully upgraded building, like you I would have finished with one end at level 5

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
This is the first time in over 4 years I've had to resort to diamonds for a fully upgraded building, like you I would have finished with one end at level 5
Actually, I realised *after* I spent my diamonds, that I didn't need to, as apparently counting 4+4 upgrade kits + 1 selection from quest line, is super-duper difficult, and then I completely forget I still had +1 selection kit coming from my league finish...

TL;DR: I'm not smart. >.<

Actually, I realised *after* I spent my diamonds, that I didn't need to, as apparently counting 4+4 upgrade kits + 1 selection from quest line, is super-duper difficult, and then I completely forget I still had +1 selection kit coming from my league finish...

TL;DR: I'm not smart. >.<
Doesn't that just give you a 6/4 or 5/5 building? So still 2 upgrades short? Or am I missing something? it is very early in the morning and I'm missing loads of sleep

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

Actually "others say" that both ends will not be max level if you come in bronze and didn't get lucky with incidents, unless you spent diamonds in this event.

To max buildings in this event, required luck or diamonds :)

Forwandert

Major-General
I think the tournament part led a lot of players down the wrong path. Seen several methods used on the various FOE forums and some worked better than others.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I finished 4 and 5 with 2 kits. So I can only max 1 (and the preferred one will of course be the one at level 4), so I cannot get an additional track. For now, staying in my inventory, and perhaps future auction house since I cannot max and it takes up too much space for an unmaxed building.

Trambambaj

Private
I think that 1 maxed part is still worth building. Only in case of fps/square it marches sok lvl2 not to mention the other benefits.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I finished 4 and 5 with 2 kits. So I can only max 1 (and the preferred one will of course be the one at level 4), so I cannot get an additional track. For now, staying in my inventory, and perhaps future auction house since I cannot max and it takes up too much space for an unmaxed building.
Lv5 Sphenodrone is still a great building - all you're missing out on is the Atk% for Defending army (and who honestly cares about that?!), and iirc, 2fps/day.
Put the Carceres to max Lv for the Def% bonus to your Attacking army and you're laughing.

Why is this so hard to figure out BTW?! :rolleyes: :? :?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Lv5 Sphenodrone is still a great building - all you're missing out on is the Atk% for Defending army (and who honestly cares about that?!), and iirc, 2fps/day.
Put the Carceres to max Lv for the Def% bonus to your Attacking army and you're laughing.

Why is this so hard to figure out BTW?! :rolleyes: :? :?
I am still a relative newbie, only started very late in the Winter Event, so still a lot of the finer details have not figured out (or had time to look into). And why wouldn't I care about Atk% on defending? Stronger my attack, improves my chance of defenses being defeated and possibly plundered.
Trying to strike a balance between various buildings and available space - I am finding that a bit of an interesting game in itself.
And as far as Diamond Farms (I know, was not talking about that), have not had a chance yet to figure out exactly how that is done, or what kind of additional time commitment that would entail.

Emberguard

Legend
@Paladiac the Pure

Bragging rights aside, the main value of defending army boosts at the moment is reliant on how often you're plundered. If you're a player that's barely ever plundered (without boosts) then defending army boosts isn't going to mean much one way or the other. It does make sense to place it with the defending army boosts on it if you have the upgrade to do so as it's not taking up any additional space. But as I haven't been investing into defending boosts I don't know if it'd actually stop anyone from breaking through unless I also start to deliberately place event buildings with defending army boosts.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I am still a relative newbie, only started very late in the Winter Event, so still a lot of the finer details have not figured out (or had time to look into). And why wouldn't I care about Atk% on defending? Stronger my attack, improves my chance of defenses being defeated and possibly plundered.
Trying to strike a balance between various buildings and available space - I am finding that a bit of an interesting game in itself.
And as far as Diamond Farms (I know, was not talking about that), have not had a chance yet to figure out exactly how that is done, or what kind of additional time commitment that would entail.
Defending army stats are pointless since:
1. Plundering is basically a non-issue... between motivated/polished buildings being immune to plundering, and/or just collecting on time, it's actually become incredibly difficult for players to make profits by plundering.
For example, the last time I was plundered was 3 week ago now, and my my losses totaled a catastrophic 260 coins!!:O
And that was the first time being plundered in at least 5 months, so yeah, "collect on time" and/or focus on buildings that must be polivated = plunder-proof city. :)

2. The defending AI is beyond stupid as gak.
For example, they will *ALWAYS* attack any enemy Rogues first, instead of hitting the 1 or 2 'real' units, and then instantly blowing up the Rogues.

3. Most players who will actively attack & perhaps even plunder you have attacking boosts that are so high your Def%'s don't matter anyways...
1000% def is meaningless - plenty of military focused players can readily beat that. The space you're wasting on defensive army stat boosting is better used for literally *anything* else. :P
And even if you were to (somehow) crank your defending army atk% upto 700-800% or higher, I promise you the AI will still find hilariously amazing ways to lose 99% of the time.

4. Between GBG's & GE, ransacking the 'hood is now a distant 3rd.
Especially with GBG's, most hardcore players will just farm that for 100's, (even 1k+) fp's, goods & diamonds.

Honestly, don't get concerned about plundering. Just focus instead on building a strong city that won't care if it loses 1-2 productions every couple of weeks.

Powe

Brigadier-General
On the first hand, I maxed out both sides of the hippodrome without spending any diamonds and got 2 full classical garden sets with less than 2000 energy drinks for the classical gardens. On the second hand, I didn't get ONE SINGLE TRACK for the hippodrome! On the third hand, I plundered 9 FP and 21 goods from someone's hippodrome and 4 FP and 15 goods from someone else's so... not sure what to make of it.

Powe

Brigadier-General
...eh, who can resist a good Oz joke though?

I mean c'mon, you know it's awful when even the bloody spiders are so big, they have their own HP bars!:P
Actually, the spiders are tiny. The largest I ever saw was a nest of red-back spiders that were half the size of my finger each.