• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
lucky you. I guess i´m the only one who paid 3k diamonds each DS...

Last edited by a moderator:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Woot!
Main city: spent about 1.4k drink to land 3 Leukioi tracks in the Training game, AND, picked up a 3rd Rousioi track from the Tournament side. :D
Alt city: 3 kicks and landed a x2 Leukioi, AND, won a Rousioi track from the Tournament!

Now just waiting for the Rousioi to come back on the Training game...
Still got about 1.8k drinks in my Alt city, and over 3k drinks in my main city. ;)

I'm extremely disappointed in this event. If you play every day, like I do, it should at least be possible to get the main building fully upgraded without having to spend diamonds. I can totally understand spending diamond to get special rewards or to get certain buildings faster, but it shouldn't be a requirement just to finish the main event. As it is now, I'll be lucky to get both ends of the Hippodrome up to level 5, and I won't be able to use the selections kits you can win at the end to choose some tracks because I'll need those to upgrade the main building. That's just sad.

Trambambaj

Private
I'm extremely disappointed in this event. If you play every day, like I do, it should at least be possible to get the main building fully upgraded without having to spend diamonds. I can totally understand spending diamond to get special rewards or to get certain buildings faster, but it shouldn't be a requirement just to finish the main event. As it is now, I'll be lucky to get both ends of the Hippodrome up to level 5, and I won't be able to use the selections kits you can win at the end to choose some tracks because I'll need those to upgrade the main building. That's just sad.
Saddly you must have messed the things up. You should be able to get 6 carceres and 5 sphendone when finishing in a league with 1 kit and if lucky enough with incidents it's even possible to get 12 th grand prize so 6/6 is real.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Plenty of Beta players were able to get at least the Carceres maxed out to Lv6, while still getting the back end to Lv4 or 5 without spending a single diamond.
Seeing as the back end only adds on Defending Army atk% anyways, it's not much of a loss if you have to wait until next year's Soccer event to finish it off to Lv6.
...especially considering that atm, the upcoming new PvP tournament feature looks like a giant dumpster fire, so even less reason to ever concern yourself with city defense boosts.:P

As for getting the tracks, if you just focused your energy drink usage on them, then baring extremely awful luck, you should have still been able to amass a decent number of them in the Training area...
Even with spending some drinks on the Winner's Plaza kit day, both my cities have cobbled together at least 6 tracks just from the Training daily prizes, and I'm still sitting on at least 2.2k drinks per city to go after more Rousioi tracks if/when they get their 2nd go as a daily prize.

While the Tournament side may have been more of a giant clusterfeth, at least there's still a selection kit for Amateur league.

Trambambaj

Private
Yes, there is no point in believing that free players could use kits to get more tracks. It seems possible to get one extra kit (12th gran prize and silver +, seems like my case)

DeletedUser117937

Not enjoying the soccer event at all - I play the tournaments and win 2/3. I go to training depending on the rewards and I haven’t made to the top 50

Cuthwolf

Captain
Looking through the table it is clear that this has been a great earner for Inno. So many players have spent a sack of diamonds chasing a high ranking. Or maybe they are chasing rewards and don't realise that diamond spending on the training side is more efficient.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Not enjoying the soccer event at all - I play the tournaments and win 2/3. I go to training depending on the rewards and I haven’t made to the top 50
2/3 isn't a terrible result on the tournament side, especially if you're NOT spending any dias for extra tickets...

And really, not in the top 50?
Since when have ANY top 50 League table finishes been achievable without spending diamonds? :rolleyes:
(...or else winning one or more of the event related forum contests?)

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Saddly you must have messed the things up. You should be able to get 6 carceres and 5 sphendone when finishing in a league with 1 kit and if lucky enough with incidents it's even possible to get 12 th grand prize so 6/6 is real.
Please do not say false statements like this. If played without spending extra on diamonds, you should have 3 Sphendone upgrades (i.e. level 4 only) and 4 Carceres upgrades (i.e. level 5 only), as well as 1 Selection Kit for completing all quests, and 1 Selection Kit IF you make Bronze or 2 Selection Kits if you can make Silver (with the unbalanced RNG, probably need to pay diamonds to get, but not definitely)

6/6 is real only if (a) luck with RNG on the Tournament to gain Silver (b) luck with extra Drinks to get a 4th Sphendone upgrade, or (c) spending enough diamonds so that luck is not needed. So, if you are also having bad luck in getting the various tracks, if you do get 1, 2, or 3 Kits - have to decide what is more important - upgrading the main buildings, or adding tracks.

Trambambaj

Private
Please do not say false statements like this. If played without spending extra on diamonds, you should have 3 Sphendone upgrades (i.e. level 4 only) and 4 Carceres upgrades (i.e. level 5 only), as well as 1 Selection Kit for completing all quests, and 1 Selection Kit IF you make Bronze or 2 Selection Kits if you can make Silver (with the unbalanced RNG, probably need to pay diamonds to get, but not definitely)

6/6 is real only if (a) luck with RNG on the Tournament to gain Silver (b) luck with extra Drinks to get a 4th Sphendone upgrade, or (c) spending enough diamonds so that luck is not needed. So, if you are also having bad luck in getting the various tracks, if you do get 1, 2, or 3 Kits - have to decide what is more important - upgrading the main buildings, or adding tracks.
Where are the false statements? Without luck the output should be 4+3 upgrades and 2 kits ( league+ quest) so carceres level 6(4up+1 kit) and sphendone lvl 5 ( 3 ups + 1 kit). If you have less you messed sth(In the post above it is said 5/5). I am lucky enough to get 12th grand prize and silver league without diamonds. ( I bought 10 cards if you believe this makes a difference)

I never spend diamonds on events and I'm currently sat with a level 5 carceres and level 4 sphendome, with one selection kit from the last quest and one from bronze league that will leave me one upgrade short of a full building.

2 full lengths of the training field required!! With only a few days left and hardly any drinks remaining it's going to be tight

Last edited:

Trambambaj

Private
I need only 1 field(~900drinks), will get 800 from quests so in the worst case will need to buy 100 drinks. Screenshot_2020-07-09-19-45-26.png

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General

Paying closer attention, you'll note that Amateur League will also reward 1 selection kit as well in this event...

And I must say, the incidents in this event have been stupidly generous.
I've gone maybe 2 days thus far without finding at least 20+ energy drinks, and have had several days with multiple finds of 100 drinks... plus I've picked up at least 10 'free' tickets, and even found a total of 40 additional player cards as well.

And I must say, the incidents in this event have been stupidly generous.
I've gone maybe 2 days thus far without finding at least 20+ energy drinks, and have had several days with multiple finds of 100 drinks... plus I've picked up at least 10 'free' tickets, and even found a total of 40 additional player cards as well.
So that's where they all went :rolleyes:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yup, that is exactly what people found on beta, they found that you needed to gain 2k drinks from incidents in total in order to make both buildings level 6, if you only get the one kit from league.

So with that, its either get lucky in always doing hard tourney tickets so you get silver, get lucky with incidents, or spend diamonds to finish off both level 6 buildings.

Its essentially a level 12 building, the highest the main building's been from an event.

If your close on drinks, that means incidents have been kind to ya