• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser115679

Trying to decide when its "worth it" to risk playing a higher level player. Say the high player has many thousands of points and the medium player has 20? So the root question is...how does the oppositions's point total impact how many points you win, in the event that you do win?

OK I just read that the opponents points have nothing to do with it - The ranges that you can win are approximately 3 times higher so I guess if your odds of winning are not 3 x higher from the lower match, go for the higher one?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This event has 3 diamond premium buttons: player cards, energy drinks, and tickets. What will the next event have? Could it be 4 premium selectors - lol -
→ How many Yacht s can you sail at one time? These guys can now sail 2-3 at a time!
it is one button mate and the summer event is awesome i am taking part in that one

DeletedUser

Yawn... is it over yet? Been relaxing, building GBs and expanding City during the hiatus.
If Inno continues in this vein I'll continue to kick-back and laugh at both the Payers and the Players who actually debate this nonsense.
Psst, you wanna buy some Diamonds? C'mon, you know you want to....See all those dirty leetle Diamonds winking at you? They want to be yours.