• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser113278

Sorry if i think it´s, at least, a bit odd, that a team of 4 has more % of win than one of 5. It´s not about changing players, that is normal. It´s about deleting one player and get more %
That player is obviously the team owners hopeless son, who, let’s be honest... brings a negative % to our chances of winning

DeletedUser6065

It is ALWAYS 50%. You will win, or you will not win. It doesn't matter.how much you try to stack the odfs. You win, or you lose. 50%.
. . . mk

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
oh well, 4 more attempts in the middle game - and 4 more losses. This RNG is complete BS. There is something else in the programming that is causing such constant losses. I absolutely have no idea why anyone would be buying Diamonds to play this game. And if Inno is really wanting people to pay real money to play the game - they would have to understand, a customer would only pay real money to enjoy some kind of satisfaction for their money. All these constant losses is extremely frustrating - and if I were paying real money, I would have quit (same rules would apply in Vegas - losing streak means to quit throwing money away). So why anyone would actually give real money for this kind of frustration and irritation - I have no idea.

syjytg

Master Corporal
oh well, 4 more attempts in the middle game - and 4 more losses. This RNG is complete BS. There is something else in the programming that is causing such constant losses. I absolutely have no idea why anyone would be buying Diamonds to play this game. And if Inno is really wanting people to pay real money to play the game - they would have to understand, a customer would only pay real money to enjoy some kind of satisfaction for their money. All these constant losses is extremely frustrating - and if I were paying real money, I would have quit (same rules would apply in Vegas - losing streak means to quit throwing money away). So why anyone would actually give real money for this kind of frustration and irritation - I have no idea.

I am in the top 100 without paying a single cent so why blame Inno?

.Ayla.

Private
Love events in general, like a little into treat!

First time Ive feel so compelled to comment, I joined forum.

1. Not convinced the conditional probability model/approach into has adopted when selecting players etc is well designed, outcomes simply don't make sense even when aligning player types etc. In fact had better results not bothering to change anything! (ie. random)
2. Reward probabilities also appear skewed, rarely rewards given in training in spite of '15%' ....have achieved more of the rewards in events where % much lower.
3. Tournament rewards distribution could def use improvement! For example, 95% of time reward given is medals. Great for players seemking medals, but many have enormous medals inventories and no use for them. Improvements would be to somehow incorporate player medals inventories and instead provide fp reward, this would def shift player engagement in general. personal experience has been in tournament area, win another x medals......arghhhh, because I need more of those......NOT!
4. In general, prizes on offer feedback I'm seeing is very uninspiring to most. Except the main reward prizes, but even those don't really appear all that often and near impossible to get (see points 1-3)

I often wonder if inno really evaluate feedback and review engagement/activity stats to determine how to continue to keep the events interesting for folk across the spectrum of experience and time playing the game!

DeletedUser115963

shame...
shame ring-ding-ding-dong...
Shame!!!
Those % you put out, it's all rigged, how can I win more matches with less than 35% chance of winning, than of those with more than 50%!
1. You've put one of the best rewards in day 1, without the full 24hrs. There was never once altar upgrade and I needed just one last to complete my 2nd altar. yet no matter how many quests I've won and gathered those things you call sodas but look like a toothpaste, I was still getting any other reward, despite always hitting the largest number since it has the highest, equal even, chance of getting as other rewards... Whenever I've played events like these before, odds were rigged too, but at least in our favor: being able to win multiple times reward of the day even with such poor odds.
2. the other reward is the most looked after fragment, FP track.
3. overall too much calculation
4. huge final reward, without telling whether one can win BOTH upgrades; so placing rewards means you'll either pay to max them up, or have store units
So, there you go, four reasons just on top of my head, if I was to write down each reason it sux... There would be dozens. I've joined way back, plyed FoE for years, but this is sadly, the worst one :(

DeletedUser115071

This is the worst ever event we have had in all the years I have been playing. Inno has definitely lost the plot
^this

This is NOT a fun event. A fun event and a lot more balanced was with the boats and irish.. This is something that has ZERO balance.

You cannot tell me I lose at a 90% chance of winning 3 times in a row.. Against a weaker units.

I have been playing for 2 years and there isn't a single event I missed to be in the Silver league or complete everything.. but this, this event ain't right.
You are basically starting to losing old players and hoping to cash in on new players which is wrong...
Because 1 new player give ya a dollar once, an old player be giving ya a dollar ery day

DeletedUser113278

Every time I get a little card thingy as a “prize” on the soccer field.. “Just give me a real prize, daily preferably”

Otherwise, enjoying it for the daily prizes.

Moderator note: removed filtered swearing

Last edited by a moderator:

legend9182

Major-General
Only problem is that inno always plans %age in very long numbers which can't be achieved. So it becomes worst.
I really think it needs to be changed

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Win with 34% chance, constantly loose with 85%!!

Just love it :(
Ike: 98% hit rate, w/40% crit vs. Enemy Boss: 10% hit rate, w/1% crit
Ike wiffles, then eats a 1-hit-KO crit in return - enjoy that 'Game Over' screen after taking over 4hrs to slog through the 4 mission long nightmare known as Ch.17
Only reason I still play any Fire Emblem games is that the newer titles can turn off the stupid perma-death, since ALL RNG-based systems are evil, player-hating toolbags. :P

Inno is no different in this, but at least theirs aren't nearly as awful as the infamous FE games tend to be...
(ie: what's that PoR? Jill is your ONLY Wyvern Rider/Lord character for like 90% of the game, is supposed to be a physical tank, but comes with just a 35% def growth rate? Oh, and only a 45% growth rate for her skill + speed? Enjoy watching one of the best units get rng-screwed to no end!:P)

Ike: 98% hit rate, w/40% crit vs. Enemy Boss: 10% hit rate, w/1% crit
Ike wiffles, then eats a 1-hit-KO crit in return - enjoy that 'Game Over' screen after taking over 4hrs to slog through the 4 mission long nightmare known as Ch.17
Only reason I still play any Fire Emblem games is that the newer titles can turn off the stupid perma-death, since ALL RNG-based systems are evil, player-hating toolbags. :P

Inno is no different in this, but at least theirs aren't nearly as awful as the infamous FE games tend to be...
(ie: what's that PoR? Jill is your ONLY Wyvern Rider/Lord character for like 90% of the game, is supposed to be a physical tank, but comes with just a 35% def growth rate? Oh, and only a 45% growth rate for her skill + speed? Enjoy watching one of the best units get rng-screwed to no end!:P)
I think I understood 1 word in 10 :(

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I think I understood 1 word in 10 :(
Well basically, it means ALL rng based systems suck the fun out of games, regardless if it's FoE, or trying to obtain that 1/256 ultra-rare item drop from an enemy random encounter in a Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest game, or else just trying to get more than 2 fething stats to level up on your favorite Fire Emblem character! ;)

Hence why so many long-time, dedicated JRPG players do something known as 'save scumming', whereby you save your game before a level-up/boss encounter and then keep re-loading until you get your desired result.
(...too bad we can't do so in FoE obviously!lol... and no, it's not 'cheating' by any stretch, it's just making awful 'randumb' mechanics become bearable. :P )

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Finally! :D
1593558936148.png

Also lol that drop rate for me, the best I've ever seen in any event I've ever done. Gotta love RNG. So glad to not need to spend diamonds on training bottles, that is enough xD