• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The Soccer Event begins on June 23rd. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

WinnerGR

Captain
My first event on EN :D
Yippe , I am exited .
Only disappointing factor is that this event sucks and if I had been playing here for as long as on US I would skip it anyways see you at the match.

DeletedUser

I dont have any space for the event building i just want to sell my prizes

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
I love mine on Beta, both ends lvl6 with 4x Rousioi and 1 x Venioi gives me a total of 36 goods, 14 FP's and 33% defence for attackers as well as 12% attack for defenders, mind I do think I managed to fully level it due to the blunder of giving prizes and resetting the rewards ladder mid way through, not sure it will be fully upgrade-able without spending diamonds on main worlds

Last edited:

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
Thats not umpalanced , defense does not need as much as defense

yes it is unbalanced if they were both in the 300% they would take so much more damage before dying, at the moment 2 hits and they are done for if I could stretch that out to 3 hits, many less would die resulting in much more time on the battlegrounds

WinnerGR

Captain
yes it is unbalanced if they were both in the 300% they would take so much more damage before dying, at the moment 2 hits and they are done for if I could stretch that out to 3 hits, many less would die resulting in much more time on the battlegrounds
Still not umbalanced.