• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
This event has 3 diamond premium buttons: player cards, energy drinks, and tickets. What will the next event have? Could it be 4 premium selectors - lol -
→ How many Yacht s can you sail at one time? These guys can now sail 2-3 at a time!

Well hey, at least diamonds spent on player cards is absolutely meaningless and a waste of diamonds 100% of the time, so Inno really suckered people with that option. :D But it is wierd, tie the league to a non-event thing based on luck or how many tickets you buy, instead of just basing the league on the normal event currency.

But hey, its extra free stuff if you don't spend and get lucky, so that's nice.

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I really cant believe I spend like 10-12k diamonds in cards xDDD
1593563438527.png

My main city was the second worst training... at least one track was x2.....

DeletedUser113278

The way the event rng is going it's more than I expected but far less than I wanted
Got 160 WW’s across all diamond worlds yesterday, worse return was 7. Didn’t intend to make you feel worse ... I’d be disappointed with those numbers you got too, and it has happened, win some, lose some.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
i didnt play event on diamond worlds so i got 8 wells from 2200 drinks 2x 4 wells from 1100 cause i have only 2 diamond worlds, today i got 6 tracks from 3200 drinks on my main one so i had feeling i did bad cause yesterday i got 2 more main rewards from 1000 drinks less but by what i see here it looks like 6 from 3200 aint that bad...

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
So, the 2 buildings can be plundered, if they are not motivated. But can they be plundered if they are motivated?

Emberguard

Legend
So, the 2 buildings can be plundered, if they are not motivated. But can they be plundered if they are motivated?
Same as Train. They’re a link chain building. As long as the end pieces are motivated it’s plunder-proof. If it’s not motivated then it can be plundered

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Same as Train. They’re a link chain building. As long as the end pieces are motivated it’s plunder-proof. If it’s not motivated then it can be plundered
Nothing can be plundered if its motivated
I always thought that (motivated = no plundering).... until train!. I started plundering so many trains everyday, that I thought my neighbours couldnt be so "forever alone" (i think trains has a low priority motivation, though), and that I was wrong about motivations in some buildings xD

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I always thought that (motivated = no plundering).... until train!. I started plundering so many trains everyday, that I thought my neighbours couldnt be so "forever alone" (i think trains has a low priority motivation, though), and that I was wrong about motivations in some buildings xD
Trains are low priority, same as these new buildings will be, because they don't require a motivation to produce their bonus goods/fps...

If the Trains/Chariot Stadiums instead only produced coins as base, and needed a motivate to activate the fps/goods/etc... bonuses, then they'd be prioritized like most other event buildings/SoK's, etc... are.
I actually really love the chain buildings idea, and it's openness to plundering myself - a nice change of pace and gives a bit of a boost to Atlantis, which has kinda become a dud of a GB, since it's quite difficult to hit-up most of the more desirable buildings to plunder.
...and hopefully we'll soon have the Lv2 upgrades for the GE buildings, like the Terrace Farm, now that the Road to Victory has been released!:D

Well both halves of mine (along with my train) have been motivated today so it looks like plundering won't be an issue going forward :)

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
So something for everyone in my opinion, even the non diamond players, just collected the equillivent in D/A boost as a lvl 65 Terra Army,, took less than 14 days, can’t be bad :)