• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Cup

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Welcome sports fans (and everyone else, too!) to Forge of Empires Soccer Cup. Check out the full announcement and video here and leave any feedback, questions etc. below!

Enjoy!

Richard & Team

DeletedUser105522

hi,
I didnt see many mention of "Leagues".
are they gonna be available like on Beta?

DeletedUser105522

never mind,
i just watched that video (i never watch them:D) and
got my answer

DeletedUser105522

is it me or seems all your new building dimensions are reversed in the announcement?

https://prnt.sc/jt92vl
jt92vl

DeletedUser112660

Since this event was announced, no incidents, no BP when aiding. This doesn´t happen at other servers (other countries) Which is the matter here?

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Is the amount of plays to score a goal a fixed amount? Does choosing players with a higher drink cost move the ball across the pitch in less turns?

dimondus

Captain
Is the amount of plays to score a goal a fixed amount? Does choosing players with a higher drink cost move the ball across the pitch in less turns?
Good question. In previous events we had a counter X/Total and now I can't see it.

DeletedUser111948

Well... It seams FoE is turning in to one of THOUSE games... Any game that demands you spend money to keep up is not worth playing in my opinion - been there done that - got a buyers remorse to show for it.
There are much better ways to spend money than on a bunch of pixels that will stop being relevant pretty soon anyway. I'm all for supporting the developer and having "pay to skip" options, if I enjoy the game I'd gladly pay to keep it going, but things like this event when the best prizes can not obtained without cash... Well I'm hoping it was a one time mistake and will not happen again. Other ways - I'm out. The experience will only go downhill from that point on anyway.