• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Cup

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Due to how completely gakked up the current scoring system is anyways, ANYONE who knows how to abuse GvG & the PvP aspect can run away with the #1 rank in any world. ;)

Diamonds just make it much, much easier to get what you want with GB's/event buildings.

DeletedUser112017

Don't you get diamonds for being a mod?

I'm one of those 9.2% of people who's buying diamonds, before I became mod, and now when I'm a mod. Can't really hide it considering how my city looks like, and there is no real reason to hide it. I like the game, I'm happy to pay for it, and I'm happy to help with modding too.

Now that I answered, how is your question connected to this topic and event?

Agent327

Overlord
I'm one of those 9.2% of people who's buying diamonds, before I became mod, and now when I'm a mod. Can't really hide it considering how my city looks like, and there is no real reason to hide it. I like the game, I'm happy to pay for it, and I'm happy to help with modding too.

Now that I answered, how is your question connected to this topic and event?

You stated that from your personal experience Inno is doing a great job and not turning into pay to win. This event is clearly paid to win and it is the first in a long line of events. To me that indicates it is turning into pay to win. I can see how someone that buys diamonds and gets diamonds may have a different view on it. Thanks for your answer. Now I know.

Amy Steele

General
Hi, I just have a grumble about the ability to earn, or win, bottles. It has been posted that if you join up, or play on instagram you could, or will win bottles. My grumble is this...the only technology that I have, and I'm sure there's a lot more people out there, is a IMAC...I don't have a cell phone, I only have a land line. I'm feeling that this ability to get the bottles through instagram is prejudicious against all others that don't have the ability to have more technology. I brought it up through a message/question and the peoples there said that I should bring this issue up in the forum...so here it is...I hope that you will allow for us old fogies to be able to win something as well. Thanks for allowing this platform

For all those with no access to Instagram*, wanting to win Energy Drinks, see this week's rolling forum contest ;)

* Of course, those with Instagram access may also enter the rolling forum contest!

DeletedUser111282

...this event has thus far, wait for it....
Provided alternatives for EVERY. SINGLE. SCOUT/AQUIRE. QUEST!!!

Like c'mon everyone, just for this fact alone this event is light years better than every other event so far this year!
How often are we *****ing & moaning about always being "forced" to move at breakneck pace across the continent map?...
^^ This. ^^
The quests on this event have been the most reasonable that I've seen since I started playing nearly three years ago!

DeletedUser14881

That depends on the strategy you use. I think you need to spend for at least 3 more levels to get to 10.
So, it's not that the L10 ToL costs Diamonds. It's because you'll need to use them to get enough upgrades.

Well, I'm sure Inno will come up with anything better than this until next world cup if this item returns when the time comes. Expansions are more important to me.

Agent327

Overlord
So, it's not that the L10 ToL costs Diamonds. It's because you'll need to use them to get enough upgrades.

Well, I'm sure Inno will come up with anything better than this until next world cup if this item returns when the time comes. Expansions are more important to me.

Yes, you can not buy the upgrades directly and you do not get them as a daily prize offer, so the only way to get them is to score goals. You can not score enough gfoals with the drinks you get from the questst, so you need to buy drinks.

DeletedUser100982

So as Germany failed to make it past the group stage of the World Cup for the first time since 1938, will Inno Games stop the FoE cup from today?

DeletedUser96901

so no upgrade kit as daily prize because Germany won again the world cup

DeletedUser110117

I never got my email for free energy drinks, is there anyway I can now?

DeletedUser110708

First off I want to say I like this soccer event. It has a nice degree of flexibility which allows the player to choose what they want to go for.

I've posted several times about this. If you are in the bronze age and don't want to yet or simply can't go to the Iron age quests which require you to fight or donate goods are impossible to complete. Why not simply change these quests to "goods from the era below the current upwards". or allow bronze age to donate iron age goods or allow bronze age to donate medals instead.

And I've heard the ole FOE want people to go up eras and spend diamonds etc. Still doesn't change the fact a tiny change would solve the issue.

Dreg

I've posted several times about this. If you are in the bronze age and don't want to yet or simply can't go to the Iron age quests which require you to fight or donate goods are impossible to complete. Why not simply change these quests to "goods from the era below the current upwards". or allow bronze age to donate iron age goods or allow bronze age to donate medals instead.

Dreg
Why would you want to stay in bronze age if I may ask? And also you can't donate bronze age goods because guilds don't use BA goods for anything.

DeletedUser96901

If you are in the bronze age and don't want to yet or simply can't go to the Iron age quests which require you to fight or donate goods are impossible to complete.
it is also impossible in bronze age to do
daily challenge
or GvG
or GE
or donate to other players GB
or ....

as you can see: most parts of the game are not for bronze age player
the real game starts in iron age

you can even be happy that events are already available in bronze age and don't start only if you are in iron age

I think after more than one year it is time to leave bronze age :lol:

DeletedUser113278

When do the daily prizes begin to be great? (As advertised).