• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Soccer Cup Daily Special

Agent327

Overlord
Agent 327 - your posts have always been credible and though you can be quite critical at times I have great respect for your knowledge of the game. Do you concur with the predictions of DarkUros222. If so my scepticism would be much relieved.

I have seen those predictions being right now since the 23rd when they started. They are spot on every day. Still, this is Inno, so you never know for sure. What if they are right for every day, except the day the upgrade kit is supposed to be there? So I am waiting for the 10th. If it is there I go for it, if not I am sure the prediction of the SoK on the last day is correct, so that will be the alternative.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Understood and it will all be revealled on the spoiler dates. It's a done deal anyway if the dates go by unrewarded I will spend the energy on the residue, build it and flog it for supplies and coin.

DeletedUser112892

Prediction came true, today we have ToI upgrade kit as daily special :D
Won 2 upgrade kits, now only left that from final quest in questline and one from league placement :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Spot on with your prediction. Saved all my energy for today and had just over 6,000 - ignored in principle the Goal and League rewards and concentrated on the Daily Special ie. Tholos of Idol upgrade. To get as many hits as possible at the Special I chose the lowest energy taking player each time and including the inevitable upgrades from goals I now have a Level 10 Tholos in each of my three worlds with 5 days of the quest and an end game upgrade still to come. Just need to wait for a Well or SOK special to finish off my remaining energy and gild the lily.
It wasn't on beta but it sure was in my game.
Heard some rumors that Indian Set items will be available in the Summer Event. Now that would really shine my shoes.
Anyone ??????????????

DeletedUser112892

Spot on with your prediction. Saved all my energy for today and had just over 6,000 - ignored in principle the Goal and League rewards and concentrated on the Daily Special ie. Tholos of Idol upgrade. To get as many hits as possible at the Special I chose the lowest energy taking player each time and including the inevitable upgrades from goals I now have a Level 10 Tholos in each of my three worlds with 5 days of the quest and an end game upgrade still to come. Just need to wait for a Well or SOK special to finish off my remaining energy and gild the lily.
Heard some rumors that Indian Set items will be available in the Summer Event. Now that would really shine my shoes.
Anyone ??????????????
I don't know. ToI upgrade kit wasn't daily special on beta, but was on live serve so you may never know :)

Agent327

Overlord
Anyone ??????????????

Haven't seen them, but prizes in the Summer Event on beta are rather disappointing. Main prize is a ship and again upgrades are hard to come by, so maybe it will change.