• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Soccer Cup Daily Special

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Does anyone know in at any stage the Soccer Cup Daily Special will offer a Tholos of Idols upgrade. I'm saving my energy and hoping for a chance to blitz that Special and get a Tholos at a level worth putting in my city.
Otherwise I fear it will become a 16 square eysore.

DeletedUser112892

Does anyone know in at any stage the Soccer Cup Daily Special will offer a Tholos of Idols upgrade. I'm saving my energy and hoping for a chance to blitz that Special and get a Tholos at a level worth putting in my city.
Otherwise I fear it will become a 16 square eysore.
Yes.
10th and 14th July

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Thanks DarkUros222. Good news - I would really be interested in the source of your information. Can you tell me?

DeletedUser15986

There was no Upgrade kit on Beta, and unless someone points you to an Inno employee clearly stating otherwise then you are best off assuming there won't be one at all in the rewards.

DeletedUser112892

Thanks DarkUros222. Good news - I would really be interested in the source of your information. Can you tell me?
My guildmate revealed every daily special to end, I don't know where he found it.
There was no Upgrade kit on Beta, and unless someone points you to an Inno employee clearly stating otherwise then you are best off assuming there won't be one at all in the rewards.
I was also very skeptical about it, but when predictions about daily specials started fullfilling one by one, I started believing there will be ToI as daily special. So, let's wait and see :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114422

hi guys
i m new, someone can help me with the soccer cup?
can t move the ball, just one time. why?

Cambyses II

Sergeant
I suppose for Inno to make upgrades available through the Daily Special would allow the possibility of a Lv 10 Tholos without using diamonds.
My head therefore goes to Lord B.
However as the Daily Specials are only providing the same old routine rewards and my inventory is overflowing with them (shrink kit excepted) my heart goes with Dark.
If I come to the end of the quest with 6000 energy points and no DS Tholos reward appears I shall have the opportunity to extend my inventory once more with whatever the final reward is.
BTW does anyone know what the final DS might be???

DeletedUser112892

I suppose for Inno to make upgrades available through the Daily Special would allow the possibility of a Lv 10 Tholos without using diamonds.
My head therefore goes to Lord B.
However as the Daily Specials are only providing the same old routine rewards and my inventory is overflowing with them (shrink kit excepted) my heart goes with Dark.
If I come to the end of the quest with 6000 energy points and no DS Tholos reward appears I shall have the opportunity to extend my inventory once more with whatever the final reward is.
BTW does anyone know what the final DS might be???
SoK. I can also offer you predictions for every daily special upcoming :)
P.S. Predictions guessed right today's daily special too.

DeletedUser112892

SoK eh,,,,,,,,,well more of them is always welcome but I'm stil rooting for the SPOILER dates you posted
Prediction for RH yesterday came true. Prediction for Wishing Well shrink kit today came true :)

DeletedUser113871

I already have a Tholos of Idols and have upgraded it several times.
I have a couple Tholos of Idols in my inventory (not the upgrades, the level 1 idols). Can I use the regular idols to upgrade an existing one?
If I click "build" in my inventory and move the cursor over the existing one, it turns green so it looks like it will work, but I am hesitant to do it.
I would hate for a level 1 to overwrite my already upgraded one and start over.

DeletedUser15986

My guildmate revealed every daily special to end, I don't know where he found it.

I was also very skeptical about it, but when predictions about daily specials started fullfilling one by one, I started believing there will be ToI as daily special. So, let's wait and see :)

I suspect that the days you have earmarked for an upgrade kit appearing will actually be a L1 ToI building

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Agent 327 - your posts have always been credible and though you can be quite critical at times I have great respect for your knowledge of the game. Do you concur with the predictions of DarkUros222. If so my scepticism would be much relieved.

DeletedUser112892

Agent 327 - your posts have always been credible and though you can be quite critical at times I have great respect for your knowledge of the game. Do you concur with the predictions of DarkUros222. If so my scepticism would be much relieved.
Hey, hey, hey, those are not my predictions. Again, my guildmate revealed it to me :D