• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
1624219976626.png

My Horses do love a good run, honestly this building is the best part about the event, wish they also gave Track selection kits

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
They do have tracks - all part of the Hippodrome Selection Kits - you can choose Hippodrome bases, Hippodrome Upgrades, or Tracks.
actually NO, if so i would have gone for the hippocrodom kit instead the seperate track. it only contains the 2 buildings and their upgrades, not tracks
1.PNG
2.PNG

Draqone

Corporal
Put in the Athlon Abbey, since it's quite FP/Goods efficient and I dont have anything better to use right now, and I must say it's a very nice looking building with the circling doves a nice touch.

Hippodrome will also be a hugely popular daily, and likely lead to some rather hefty diamond spending. ;)

Other than that, good to see the 'Totally-Not-Fire-Emblem-Weapon-Triangle' tournament mechanic return... que mass hysteria over gak-awful RNG shinanigans!:P
Not sure that 'hefty diamond spending' is good for the majority! The exchange rate for energy drinks to diamonds is atrocious

Janet Devlin

Corporal
The player cards were a nice touch. Can see a lot of work when into the soccer cup. I didn't play with the team much as I just let the team selection get ordered automatically. A lazy player me. :rolleyes: so am happy with the building.

I like events, fun to play them but happy to see them go too. Why is that? > LOL