• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

HapsterD

Private
"Last but not least, the Soccer Cup 2021 will be the first event to have its own dedicated spot in the Event Hub's pier. You can get your hands on this pier addition, which grants a huge boost of 150% supplies production for 5 days, by completing Soccer Cup event quests! However, please keep in mind that these boosts will only be activated in your city after the Soccer Cup event is finished! "

Does that mean Event Hub will come out on live servers in the next few days/during the event ? ? :D

Forwandert

Major-General
The plaza is definately a contender and I'll probably aim for that (mainly due to swapping out easily with carousels) but if you already have the hippodrome and space I wouldn't rule out rousioi tracks.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
the new building is trash, if your a fighter, i strongly advice NOT to build it. for me, i would only go for winners' plazza which is the best attack building per square
Hippodrome will also be a hugely popular daily, and likely lead to some rather hefty diamond spending. ;)

Other than that, good to see the 'Totally-Not-Fire-Emblem-Weapon-Triangle' tournament mechanic return... que mass hysteria over gak-awful RNG shinanigans!:P

Sacahari3l

Private
There is a server crossplay on the Soccer tournament? For some reason on hard difficulty, I am facing players that are not from my server feel a bit cheated lol, for what reason there is a server-based ranking when on the hard difficulty it points out only some hardcore diamond spenders across all the foe servers.

Chanla

Private
Rubbish! Too complicated. Boring. Quests 3 and 8 are exactly the same! Where is the creativity? Some of the quest values are outlandish for high level players. Didn't play last year and won't again this year.

Forwandert

Major-General
It's worth playing for the Attack/Def for attack values in some of the daily prizes. Must admit it took me a few minutes to remember what was going on with it all but it's not that hard to figure out compared to some. Think the next event will have 10 FAQ videos in comparison.

The main event building isn't really something I would go for and the 150% supply bonus thing doesnt event touch my gb boosts (Not that I actively produce supplies anyway) but if you work around the main rewards which arent really for everyone and more aimed at new players (again) even just squeezing a few extra attack/def for attack points is worth it.

Worst way up you get a green tent..

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
i see the old mismatch is still a feature of the game, 64% to win a match and you can bet you lose lol, think i will not bother with this event as the time it takes is a joke, between gbg, ge, the hood fights, the collections the swap threads, and all the rest of trying to run the city and compete, this game is fast becoming a chore, how people can play many worlds at the same time is beyond me, i can manage 2 but mainly just play on the 1 world the other i just collect or do a few fights, i am fed up of all the time the game takes me these days,

Is there a thread for the quest line on the soccer event please? I'd like to know when I have to hold back on visiting taverns or collecting incidents. Thanks in advance.

r21r

Major-General
Is there a thread for the quest line on the soccer event please? I'd like to know when I have to hold back on visiting taverns or collecting incidents. Thanks in advance.
check the unofficial wiki (could be in the official aswell)

as for the event, tournaments % win/lose chance isn't making much of sense, more than half of the tickets i played, i lost them with 60+% win rate (sometimes 70%).

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
check the unofficial wiki (could be in the official aswell)

as for the event, tournaments % win/lose chance isn't making much of sense, more than half of the tickets i played, i lost them with 60+% win rate (sometimes 70%).
Every single Fire Emblem player will tell you that 60-70% is basically an auto-miss, and (almost certainly) an enemy crit in return. (ending in a very perma dead character!)

Welcome to RNG hell - you must be new here. :P

suethegreat

Captain
Anyone else getting a blue screen in tournament matches? have had it when trying to switch team and also when selecting play match.(ticket raised) Haven;t checked if in all worlds yet but happened yesterday and today. As to quests with preplanning very easy and completed in 3 worlds in 6.5 hrs (ok no life) but rather this than masses of different hours of collections. This is very supply heavy and 3 x buy fps + 1 optional. If you played last year this is a yawn and again the match % bear no correlation to outcome. May as well just accept team given and click play. Luckily the complaints re lack of daily specials and incident rewards have changed in this event but early days and many may just need tracks.

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
Game developers rarely have anything to do with RNG implementation, if ever. They just use a bad one.
Preventing the second question - no, it's not easy to change, though probably possible.

Jouchka

Private
Rubbish! Too complicated. Boring. Quests 3 and 8 are exactly the same! Where is the creativity? Some of the quest values are outlandish for high level players. Didn't play last year and won't again this year.
LOL This is the simplified version, last year event even had coaches you could assign to boost your prizes.