• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Soccer Cup 2019!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

But thats not all you can win! There will also be chances to win two different Selection Kits; Divine Selection Kit and Classical Garden Selection Kit. The Divine Selection Kit gives you the possibility to build another level 1 Altar Garden, as well as some other options. The Classical Garden Selection Kit will give you a shot at grabbing one of the three pieces of the Classical Garden Set from this year's Forge Bowl event.
so no Tholos of Idols selection kit ?

DeletedUser96901

doesn't mean it won't be a daily special
for my understanding it means exactly that

if it would be available then the announcement would be wrong
because then there would be 3 different selection kits that can be won not 2

for my understanding it means exactly that

if it would be available then the announcement would be wrong
because then there would be 3 different selection kits that can be won not 2

I have to agree. To me it means only Divine Selection Kit and Classical Garden Selction Kit will show up on live server, but not the Tholos Selection Kit. So either the announcement is wrong or it won't show up, even though it was on Beta.

DeletedUser6065

The announcement shows 4,100+ drinks for a gold standing, 3,900+ for bronze standing.
~ 6,700 drinks can be obtained from the event, a little more if you get drinks on the incidents.
So, out of 4 chances, maybe 1 gold or 1 silver or 1 bronze. The other 3 will be amateur standings.
Is this what is being offered?
. . . . mk

DeletedUser113901

The announcement shows 4,100+ drinks for a gold standing, 3,900+ for bronze standing.
~ 6,700 drinks can be obtained from the event, a little more if you get drinks on the incidents.
So, out of 4 chances, maybe 1 gold or 1 silver or 1 bronze. The other 3 will be amateur standings.
Is this what is being offered?
. . . . mk
If I'm not mistaken, the picture was taken on the α server, which is a closed server that Inno use for bug testing, announcement pictures and Inno Games TV. The numbers on a real server will be different.

DeletedUser114342

For this event I too am hoping for Tholos upgrades. I was happy to see it on beta as a daily special, hopefully it will come to the lives ( fingers crossed).

Boorg

Captain
There are not female portraits.

upload_2019-6-4_1-49-55.png

To me the 2 circled are female Portraits / Avatars. ;) ;) ;)

If you ask why they are not all female Portraits / Avatars? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Probably to have a balance and probably because Portraits / Avatars given are usually mixed. :) :) :)

But most probably the Portraits / Avatars are mixed so nobody gets lonely !!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

DeletedUser112660

View attachment 19142

If you ask why they are not all female Portraits / Avatars? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Probably to have a balance and probably because Portraits / Avatars given are usually mixed. :) :) :)

But most probably the Portraits / Avatars are mixed so nobody gets lonely !!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Hi!
I will never get this one
fem.jpg
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is this female?
fem1.jpg

I´m getting old!!!

Thanks!

Boorg

Captain
Hello @breadgita :) :) :)

Thank you :) :) :)

I will never get this one

Never say never!

Always have hope and always hope for the best.

Is this female?

Why?
You have doubts?
Do you think that’s a male’s face? :? :? :?

In my opinion that’s definitely a female face. :D :D :D

Further more it is a Portrait / Avatar of a Soccer (Football) Defender therefore since this time it’s a women’s FoE Soccer Cup the team soccer (football) players taking part have to be all females. 8-) 8-) 8-)

Don’t you think that’s correct? :P :P :P

Do you still have doubts? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I´m getting old!!!

I always say one is as old as he / she feels.
My advice is simple .....
stay young at heart,
take life with a pinch of salt
and always be happy with a lovely smile on your face
and you will never get old.

Being positive helps a lot in life. ;) ;) ;)

Any Empire

Sergeant
The Daily Specials on Beta, with exception of Tholos, were rarely worthwhile. After Archeology event, this seems boring, slow-paced and too long. Though very glad they are recognizing women's sports. Think it will be a good time to do lots of viking settlements....... And yes, it's football, not soccer......

DeletedUser

"Soccer" is the abbreviation for Association Football so; it's Soccer, poor rewards whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4727

so no Tholos of Idols selection kit ?
The Tholos selection kit will be available, yes. This was an error in the announcement (which I wrote, my bad) I've corrected it.

If I'm not mistaken, the picture was taken on the α server, which is a closed server that Inno use for bug testing, announcement pictures and Inno Games TV. The numbers on a real server will be different.
Correct.

View attachment 19142

Also correct :D

Cheers.