• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Soccer Cup 2019!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Boorg

Captain
Men are generally drawn with squarer jawlines. The avatar is female in head shape as are the lip shape and eyebrows though young people being under developed can be difficult to tell what gender.

Why is everybody making so much fuss about who’s who?

Can you understand anything?

Because I can’t !!! :? :? :?

Male or female, head shape, lips, eyebrows or whatever, what’s the big difference?

Being a Green Alien to me humans are all the same and all look alike !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hope you enjoy the soccer event with or without the current bunch of avatars being to your liking :) hopefully future batches will be more to your tastes

What a fantastic and great idea. ;) ;) ;)

How about a few Cool, Attractive, Nice, Kinky, Adorable, Irresistible Alien Portraits / Avatars similar to myself? :) :) :)

109351.jpg

What do you think? 8-) 8-) 8-)

Hope you enjoy the soccer event

Thank you. :D :D :D

You enjoy the Women’s Soccer Event too. :D :D :D

Having said that how about taking all our opponents for a few hundred Carousel rides daily? :P :P :P

400px_A_A_MultiAge_ArcheologyBonus19-9.gif

That way we will make our opponents Dizzy guaranteeing us a place in Gold for all the 4 League rounds. 8-) 8-) 8-)

Finally good luck to everybody and have fun but don’t forget that the team Soccer / Football players are women and should be treated gently. :) :) :)

DeletedUser116872

How is it that a German company is calling this soccer? Shame on you.

The number of countries that use the term you can probably count on one hand... I guess when it comes down to it RoW understand that soccer is the American word for football but the Americans would get confused because "football" is a game that you mostly use your.... hands.... :lol:

For anyone in doubt it, it is the FIFA Women's World Cup.
FIFA stands for Fédération Internationale de Football Association.
Sure, it's French, but the word is the same in English.

Overall, event looks nice, nice range of options and like the idea of weekly leagues.
Events are still pretty repetitive with a lot of the same quests and a lot of the same useless rewards, but at least they are trying to be a bit more creative with the implementation lately. Archaeology and Mars have both been good updates (Mars in particular, despite the terrible new GBs), so hopefully this will follow their lead.

DeletedUser96901

it is the fault of google :P

if you put the german word "Fußball" into the google translator it says "soccer"

DeletedUser100133

The soccer event has started today, just want to say good luck and hope you all get the rewards you want, I know I will be having a field day when the one-up or Renovation Kits come on as a reward. Also please don't hesitate to comment on here this a discussion thread, after all.

Good luck and keep on forging

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

am I the only one who didn't get the drinks from the email ?

DeletedUser112892

The soccer event has started today, just want to say good luck and hope you all get the rewards you want, I know I will be having a field day when the one-up or Renovation Kits come on as a reward. Also please don't hesitate to comment on here this a discussion thread, after all.

Good luck and keep on forging
Same here, as this event is not that special, Reno kits will be main goal for further era jumping

Dead-Eye

General
It'll always be Soccer unless you'd like us to call it what it really is; "ballet on grass with bad acting thrown in!"

Soccer player gets barely brushed?
Suddenly he/she is flying through the air & then rolling halfway down the pitch acting like they're about to die.

Hockey player takes a 90m/hr slap shot off his/her foot?
Grits teeth & plays with a possibly broken foot!

Sorry, but until the flopping and diving gets sorted out, soccer deserves to be made fun of. :P

Indeed. Would love to see a hockey event. With fighting of course.

DeletedUser99588

Do you see much fighting when you watch hockey?

Don't know about hockey but Joan was suggesting ice hockey and I see fighting in it every time I watch Slap Shot :lol:

Doesn't really matter what sport is suggested as it is all the same mechanics behind it. Quick and easy events for the developers, no doubt to free up design time for some of their upcoming new additions to the game.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Do you see much fighting when you watch hockey?
Blues vs. Bruins cup final has been brutal...
If the refs don't reign things in, someone's going to get seriously hurt.

As for the event?
I like getting a few extra drinks from incidents.
I'm far less happy about seeing the Rhino incident give me 5 drinks though. :(