• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

So where does this lead ? (about Match Making Ratio)

• Thread starter Deleted member 118943
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Since everyone can make a Guild and get a free Rank up to Gold League (because Silver and Cooper are dead)
Every round its easier for the Weaker (1-2-3ppl Guilds) to climb Higher in the Leagues..
We will start playing vs those Guilds in Diamond League ?
Is a <<Challenger>> League underway .. ?
Is this Calculated or just a misscalculation ?
What do you think , we want this to happen or we should change the MMR system ?

Feel free to tell your Thoughts , i am very curious to what GM's have to answer to this aswell !
Thanks

DeletedUser96901

it was announced that diamond will have 10% of the guilds

if 90% of the guilds have 1-3 members then it is not the fault of the system

DeletedUser

it is not the fault of the system
Sure i didn't blamed anyone, i told once on November or January (if i am not mistaken) that MMR is problematic, but nobody would believe me back then.

Agent327

Overlord
Feel free to tell your Thoughts , i am very curious to what GM's have to answer to this aswell !

What are GM's?

Sure i didn't blamed anyone, i told once on November or January (if i am not mistaken) that MMR is problematic, but nobody would believe me back then.

And you did not notice a pattern?