• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

So whats your costume this year?

DeletedUser276

Hey folks was just wondering what your costume is going to be this year :)

pictures work better than words so on Halloween take a picture to post on here to share with us all. Here is one of my costumes I have worn.

yes this is the supreme edition from Lucas Arts factory. Molded from the same as the original costume :)

DarthVaderisCANADIAN.jpg

Darth Vader IS Canadian

DeletedUser

We don't really celebrate Halloween much in Europe I think.. at least not where I'm from or am at currently. :p
Then again, usually people are scared of my without a custome.. so I guess I'll go as myself, but with an eye-patch. xD

- L

DeletedUser

I think I'll be putting on an apron and cooking in the kitchen ;)
But yea as L says, not much Halloween stuff going on round here. Sadly.

DeletedUser276

Happy Halloween from the FoE Staff. Dont forget to post your halloween costumes pictures :)

shawn_halloween.png

DeletedUser2456

So -
As I work in a childrens centre and we have like a "forest walk" behind out Unit I dressed up as a Gorilla!

14283_418153461572562_2076641163_n.jpg