• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: So, not getting the final winter (1 a day) quest is not a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8709

Why on earth would you start issuing 1 a day quests with a promise of 25, and not program the final quest?

Sounds more like a bug to me... management must be bugged for not pushing the programmers to actually finish a project on time.

I would think this was important enough to pop up like the "cheap diamond" scam a few days ago, because it would save a lot of people getting upset over what apparently is nothing, figuratively....

It would not be a spoiler to announce the 25th quest was delayed by as much as a week, possibly much less time...

I know I am not the first to reach this point in the game, yet there's no talk of it in my guild of a bit over 60 players...

Are we sure this isn't a bug?

Did some players get to complete a 25th quest, and others not?

Thanks for clearing this up, instead of just saying it hasn't happened yet.... pretty sure I would have heard about it from guildmates if it had not been issued at all for several days.

DeletedUser276

why on earth would you create a thread on this when so many exist already? ;)

I am not pushing the developers for anything as I have already clarified and explained that there are not 25 quests..... but in reality there are 24 quests and bonus quest.

Who would want a quest on Christmas day when your supposed to be celebrating it with family if you do celebrate it instead of being on an online game.

no this is not a bug but an intentional separation of the 24 quests and the bonus quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.