• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

So long and thanks for all the fish

DeletedUser97349

Hey Guys,

Just to let you know that I have resigned from the EN team and will be leaving tomorrow. No drama this time, just feel I've done all I can here and it's time to move on :). Thanks for all the help (and trouble :p) you've given, it's been a blast.

Cheers

Star

DeletedUser

Thank you for all that you have done for En in the time you have been here, sad to see you go

Tracey

DeletedUser

Good luck with whatever you decide to pursue next, Star. All the very best.

DeletedUser99445

A very good decision. You'll be much better off without all this. Thanks for all your efforts.

DeletedUser65431

It shouldn't be beyond Inno to find a competent replacement but considering the rest of the admin team it probably will be...

DeletedUser7719

See ya Star, you have been a wonderful gift to Inno and the EN Team :)

DeletedUser107311

You'll be missed, even if I did only just get here lol. thanks for taking the time to help so much before leaving :o

DeletedUser102457

Goodbye mate, thank you for all your help, you'll be missed that is for sure, good luck and greetings from WOLF PACK, Dinegu :)

DeletedUser80579

I guess you've been hiding under a rock for the last year then, Cutuin :p feel free to head back there, mm?