• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Snowed under with selection kits

suethegreat

Captain
Is there any trick to coping with the recent plethora of selection kits and fragments? It seems it wont be long before we have fragments of fragments. In one of my lesser cities i already have 200 selection kits most of which I have no idea as to content and lack of time to find out. Maybe i do need a day to control my run away inventory and head for the antique dealer.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Sounds like you mean the epic kits if you don't know the contents? I found time to go through them the other night but it took a while cross referencing with the actual buildings in my inventory to get actual counts.

It wouldn't totally help with them but it's a shame searching for items in your inventory doesn't bring up the kit if it's one of the available selections in the kit.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Is there any trick to coping with the recent plethora of selection kits and fragments? It seems it wont be long before we have fragments of fragments. In one of my lesser cities i already have 200 selection kits most of which I have no idea as to content and lack of time to find out. Maybe i do need a day to control my run away inventory and head for the antique dealer.
I was just saying to my guild the other day that the kits are out of control, Every time there is a feedback about the inventory, of course they blame the users and point to the tabs and the search. I almost never find the tabs useful, and for searching you still have to get the name right, can't search more than 1 thing at a time, and all the Epic kits are confusing because you can't search what's inside them.

Managing my inventory gives me a headache, and I like details, so it must really look like vomit sauce to most people by now, lol

Knight of ICE

I almost never find the tabs useful, and for searching you still have to get the name right

Not disagreeing with what you are saying. Just reacting to the part quoted. You do not have to get the name right. You can search for any part of the name, but you do have to get that part right. It is just a bit sensitve. If the part you are searching for has an ï in it you have to use that. You can not just use an i.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Must admit I very early on have kept a crib sheet listing what is in each epic kit, Guild Expedition kits ect, that way I have a handy aide de memoire and can scan it faster that doing a search in inventory, but do agree, that a change to a search of inventories which also includes items within these kits would be very useful