• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Sniper?

joesoap

Major-General
do snipers actually keep track of the gbs they have added to?
i assume they add & forget about them so have no clue if the gbs get levelled or deleted so this wont teach them anything as they are unaware it actually happened

You do. You demand a 1,9 contribution. That is 0,9 more than the reward you get.

In this picture you will see you are absolutelly wrong:
The player of the first possition have put 1701 FP
What did he got as a reward?

FPs = 895 + 807 = 1702 FP
Medals = 3182 + 2870 = 6052
BPs = 15 + 14 = 29

It is, per 1701 FP the player obtained:

1702 FP
6052 medals
29 BP

Where is the abuse in this?

You are wrong!!!!

Captura de pantalla de 2022-02-20 18-15-49.png

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
May be that I consider more important to punish dirty players than the levels of my GBs.
You are rediculous sory if this comment seems offensive to you and this might be just my opinion but selling a lvl 67 CC will punish you more then it will punish the sniper like joesoap said the sniper might never eaven see that you got rid of the gb so your punishing only yourself by doing that

BPs = 15 + 14 = 29

Es decir, por 1701 FP the player obtained:

1702 FP
6052 medals
29 BP

You are wrong!!!!

View attachment 24203
Who said anything "abuse"?
Of course the players from your 1.9 group pays a 1.9 contribution as they should.
But it's pretty "dirty" to demand that everyone else who invests in your GB's also have to pay 1.9.
Why would they do that if they can secure a spot and gain a profit for less?

Shad23

Emperor
Who said anything "abuse"?
Of course the players from your 1.9 group pays a 1.9 contribution as they should.
But it's pretty "dirty" to demand that everyone else who invests in your GB's also have to pay 1.9.
Why would they do that if they can secure a spot and gain a profit for less?
Exactly

i assume they add & forget about them so have no clue if the gbs get levelled or deleted so this wont teach them anything as they are unaware it actually happened

Normally they are neighbors. They spy you and when your friends of 1,9 thread group contribute their FPs, they hit you the slap.

You are rediculous sory if this comment seems offensive to you and this might be just my opinion but selling a lvl 67 CC will punish you more then it will punish the sniper like joesoap said the sniper might never eaven see that you got rid of the gb so your punishing only yourself by doing that

Don't worry for your comment.
Justice is more important for me that a virtual building. It is a question of priorities. What is important for me may not be for you, and vice versa.
I am playing this since 2012, I must have had more than 50 cities, all they with their GBs. For you a GB must be important, not for me. Justice is more important.

Last edited:
The sniper isn’t stealing from you. Why? Because the rewards never belonged to you in the first place.

He forces me to put more FP in my GB than those I should, with which he is stealing FP from me.
The worst thing is that he knows that he harms you.
It is not an innocent act, the sniper knows that he damage you.

Last edited:
the sniper might never eaven see that you got rid of the gb
This is very true and a good point. Snipers invest in many GB's. They may not keep track of all their investments and notice if some of them don't pay out - or if one of the GB's suddenly gets deleted. They gain an overall profit anyway from all their investments. The risk of not getting a profitable payback from some of the investments is included in the overall calculation.
You're not punishing them by deleting a GB - or waiting months before you level a GB like some players do to punish snipers.

Emberguard

Legend
He forces me to put more FP in my GB than those I should, with which he is stealing FP from me.
The worst thing is that he knows that he harms you.
Inno intended for players to level their own Great Buildings with the rewards only to encourage others to contribute. The reward has done its job: someone contributed

The sniper has not increased the amount you “should” pay to level the building: that amount was always anything upto 3,943 Forge Points. What they’ve done is interfere with how much you wanted to receive from other players. But here’s the thing, a opponent is not meant to play to your advantage.

Knight of ICE

BPs = 15 + 14 = 29

Es decir, por 1701 FP the player obtained:

1702 FP
6052 medals
29 BP

You are wrong!!!!

View attachment 24203

I am not wrong. The reward is 895 fp's. The 807 is an additional reward based on the Arc that person has, but it is not the reward for taking first place. That is 895. You are forbidding players that do not have a level 80 Arc to donate in your GB's. How is that not dirty? They will lose fp's if they donate that amount, so you are sniping them. Every player that can is allowed to donate to your GB's. Nothing in the game rules says you can deny them to do so or you can cetermine how much they have to donate. You are the one playing a dirty game here in thinking you can.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
It is sad to observe your support to the snipers when you should be fighting against the dirty game
Little Miss Snowflake - sniping is part of the game. If you cannot stand the heat, stay away from the kitchen. Your deleting a level 67 GB for a silly loss of 300fp, compared to the thousands it cost you to build it - only you ended up looking like the fool. Nobody got punished, except you. And depending on your sniper, probably has sniped dozens, or hundreds of GBs, waiting on returns - so likely has ZERO idea that he/she lost the GBs he/she put on your deleted CC.
You really ought to learn how to play, intead of playing a game of hurt feelings.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General

BPs = 15 + 14 = 29

It is, per 1701 FP the player obtained:

1702 FP
The other thing I do not see anyone commenting on - the 1702 FPs you 'claim' the thief stole - that 1702 is only YOUR Arc bonus with the 895. Do you know what level the sniper has? If not, how do you know how many FPs that sniper would have received? You claim to have played this since 2012, but your actions and words are showing that you really do not know what you are talking about.