• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Sniper?

Emberguard

Legend
Community rules make sense within a Guild: you're there to work together. It makes zero sense against a opponent or someone you have no affiliation with.

If everyone lived in anarchy, without some rules set up by community of this game, well, it would be such an unpleasant game experience.
But these community rules cause an anarchy as well. The problem isn't the donations or how it's done. It's when players wish to have absolute control over aspects the game was never designed to have absolute control over

Well, I have had a Cape Canaveral, level 67.
With the help of 1,9 Thread Group I must put in the CC 441 FP. When I ask for the help of my friends a sniper took the second possition by putting 300 FP less than he owed, so he forced me to put those points by myself.
I didn't do it. I returned to my friend of the first position his 1,800 FP and destroyed the CC. The sniper didn't get anything of his attempt to steal me.

Snipers should be punished, because when these episodes are repeated they destroy our desire to continue playing and we leave.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
With the help of 1,9 Thread Group I must put in the CC 441 FP. When I ask for the help of my friends a sniper took the second possition by putting 300 FP less than he owed, so he forced me to put those points by myself.
I didn't do it. I returned to my friend of the first position his 1,800 FP and destroyed the CC. The sniper didn't get anything of his attempt to steal me.

Snipers should be punished, because when these episodes are repeated they destroy our desire to continue playing and we leave.
Thank you for the laugh. A good way to end the evening!! :lol:

Shad23

Emperor

Unless you plan on leaving the game that solution ain't the best way to solve the issue

Knight of ICE

This is not real life, you can destroy your GBs as many times as you wish, especially if you punish the snipers with it.
What can happen if you destroy a GB? Nothing at all. You build it again.

You lose way more invested fp's than the sniper does and why on earth do you think he cares. If you snipe you take a risk. You know you can lose those fp's, but you also know you can afford it, cause you make more than enough profit. Only one you are punishing is yourself. You just refuse to see that.

Destroying a level 67 GB to punish a sniper who jumps in and gains a 300 fp profit? That's pretty extreme and exaggerated.

putting 300 FP less than he owed
The sniper doesn't owe you anything. Anyone can add as many fps as they want to other players' GB's - to gain a fp profit, to get bps or to help the GB owner. No one is required to add 1.9 contributions - unless they are part of a 1.9 group, of course.

His was lvl 67 so 67 fp colect every day and just to punish a sniper putting thousands of fps down the drain to get to lvl 67 just to punish sniper aint realy best strategy

It is not difficult to level GBs when you fight a lot.
There is no punishment for snipers, so there must be some way to make fail their immoral steal attempts.
Players must create ways to punish those who practice dirty game or leave our cities. There are no exits.
If fair players don't do anything and let them benefit from our work, the snipers will multiply, they will distort everything and the game will cease to be attractive.

You lose way more invested fp's than the sniper does and why on earth do you think he cares. If you snipe you take a risk. You know you can lose those fp's, but you also know you can afford it, cause you make more than enough profit. Only one you are punishing is yourself. You just refuse to see that.

It is sad to observe your support to the snipers when you should be fighting against the dirty game

Knight of ICE

There is no punishment for snipers, so there must be some way to make fail their immoral steal attempts.
Players must create ways to punish those who practice dirty game or leave our cities. There are no exits.
If fair players don't do anything and let them benefit from our work, the snipers will multiply, they will distort everything and the game will cease to be attractive.

There is nothing immoral about sniping. It isn't a dirty game and most of all you are not punishing them. They are as much fair players as you believe you are. No where in the game rules is mentioned how much fp's you are supposed to donate. That is something made up by you. Sniping is allowed, so there is no reason to stop it.

There is nothing immoral about sniping. It isn't a dirty game and most of all you are not punishing them. They are as much fair players as you believe you are. No where in the game rules is mentioned how much fp's you are supposed to donate. That is something made up by you. Sniping is allowed, so there is no reason to stop it.

It isn't a dirty game. No more dirty than you demanding more fp's to be donated.

"Dirty game"? Sniping is a smart way to gain fps. But I suppose you are one of those players who also calls plundering "dirty".
Players can play the game anyway they want. Nobody is required to play the game in a fair, loyal, decent or nice way. It's your job to protect yourself from players who choose to play the game in "immoral" and "dirty" ways. Punish them any way you want. They don't care. They just laugh at all the winning and the futile attempts to harm them..

Last edited:

It isn't a dirty game. No more dirty than you demanding more fp's to be donated.

It's sad that you think you can say this without ashamed.
It is evident that Inno is facilitating Snipers' actions. Until now, it seemed that Sniping was a dirty practice in which Inno had not repaired.
Thanks for the information

* You said: It isn't a dirty game. No more dirty than you demanding more fp's to be donated. *

No one in the game demands greater amount of FPs than those that will return as reward. You're wrong.

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

It is evident that Inno is facilitating Snipers' actions. Until now, it seemed that Sniping was a dirty practice in which Inno had not repaired.
Thanks for the information

Inno is fascilitating it in the same way as it is fascilitating your 1,9 support thread. Is that a dirty practice as well?

You said: It isn't a dirty game. No more dirty than you demanding more fp's to be donated. *

No one in the game demands greater amount of FPs than those that will return as reward. You're wrong.

You do. You demand a 1,9 contribution. That is 0,9 more than the reward you get.

Shad23

Emperor
Did not say it was difficult said it was'nt the best strategie, plus its prity extreme to have to reinvest thousands of fps just for a 300 fp loss