• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Small, friendly, long established guild recruiting active members of any era

DeletedUser19136

BrotherBand is small, loyal, active guild established in 2012. We have seen many changes in the game and have adapted accordingly. We don't have strict rules except the basic courtesy to your fellow members, which include fair trade, regular M&P and assistance (if your abel) whenever requested.
Whether you are new to the game and just learning or an older established player who wishes a slower pace to the game...one without the strict rules and enforced GVG that many guild have, then please message me for an invitation to join our team in BrotherBand.

##### Please message me for an invite as I don't visit this page frequently and I'd hate to miss you :-) #####

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106419

I have moved this thread to the correct section of the forum

DeletedUser107034

hi, am new to the game and would like to join a guild, i mainly play in the greifental area. thank you