• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Small forge point packs become a random quest reward.

DeletedUser

Proposal: When completing a quest with a random reward there is a small chance of getting a forge point pack.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Yes. I did not find a similar idea.

Reason: So that players can slowly accumulate additional forge points to use on great buildings donations for blueprints they want and can give them an advantage on ones they deem more important and give patient non diamond players the ability to compete for these towers against diamond players.

Details: 2% of the time when completing a random quest you get a forge point pack that 80% of the time gives 1 forge point 15% 2 and 5% 3 forge points.

Visual Aids: I have none

Balance/Abuse Prevention: Later game players will be able to accumulate forge points more quickly and those who save them over time may gain prohibitive advantages, but I believe the low chance of reward and slow quest completion times would prevent this and also stop this from cutting in to diamond purchases on forge points.

DeletedUser7719

Sorry man, this would probably fall into the "making the game easier" category