• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Player SL's Oceanic Future Map Progress

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Hello, im lil, my main world and highest era world is korch. Era is Tomorrow Era but i have troops from OF map. I will show my progress on my OF map. Im atm 22M point player.
I have finished FE, AF, and OF part 1 2 map with TE units(usually used 8 combat drones) Currently working on OF part 3
ok to comment in here :)
(send me many feedbacks :rolleyes:)
UPDATE in 2021,1,3-now 24M player
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.PNG

Attachments

• bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.PNG
    bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 487
  • cccccccccccccccccccc.PNG
    cccccccccccccccccccc.PNG
    4 MB · Views: 3,454
  • ddddddddddddddddddd.PNG
    ddddddddddddddddddd.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 2,141
  • 캡처.PNG
    캡처.PNG
    34.9 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Curretly scouting a province. Usually it takes about 1 day and 4 hours, so takes ages. atm im not in a rush, so i wait until the scouting is done.eeeeeeeeeeeee.PNG

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
I am the only player in my neighborhood who has an oceanic future unit. Fighting gbg, and doing GE is so easy with OF sub crusers. 1 sub and 7 rogue makes a perfect combo of gbg.

Attachments

• ffffffffffffff.PNG
    ffffffffffffff.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 183

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
From CE you can get units up to OF, however there are lots of quest blockers, like "research technology". There numerous tech unlock quests. It will slow down players to get units from more later era. However, if you want to get units from lot higher era, you should save techs, leave techs not unlocked. And unlock them one by one. The quest blocker from OF i heard was produce 10 crayfish which requires a OF production building. BUT until then, theres lots of possibility you can get units. I heard that in maximum, you can get(in CE and upper) 2 anti material snipper, 2 ultra ap, 2 combat drones, 4 microwave blasters, 6 exo soldier, 4 hovers, 2 rail guns, 2 satelight spotters, 12 surrogate soldiers, 11 battlefortress, 12 recon raiders. (OF still figuring out) They make GE, especially lv 4 easy. And in gbg they get less hitpoints. That way i can save time changing units in gbg race. Among them, sub cruser, turtrets, and hovers. They are very useful.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Just got a crab
I got to know that this damn CF DOESNT work on units. My CF boost should be 115%, so 4 crabs, but no..only 2..

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 179
  • 44.PNG
    44.PNG
    392.1 KB · Views: 192

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
another sector in OF :)
strange thing....i didnt get a single oricalcum from OF continent map...

Attachments

• 141.PNG
    141.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 152

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
I have once heard that 4 turtles and 4 eels make a splendid army in battle, tried it, and it really is awesome.
My DA is composed of 4 crabs, 2 mantas, and 2 turtles. Attack/defense-93/448
Although i have 4 turtles i think using too many of them isnt good, as if a combat drone attacks me, its ruined..

Attachments

• 13.PNG
    13.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 174

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I am the only player in my neighborhood who has an oceanic future unit. Fighting gbg, and doing GE is so easy with OF sub crusers. 1 sub and 7 rogue makes a perfect combo of gbg.
I followed the same path as you have, pretty fun but got really boring after a few months and not challenging, I moved up to TE taking all my Advanced units with me, once I reached 100 attrition in GbG battles I moved up again to FE, its more challenging here even with OF units but on the bright side my attack/defence is nearly 800/600 so I do pretty well the Crabs are the only units to beat 8 hover tanks at around 70% attrition2DC11A1D-8A7B-4357-971A-7517EAE17A44.jpeg Current map progress with FE units

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
I followed the same path as you have, pretty fun but got really boring after a few months and not challenging, I moved up to TE taking all my Advanced units with me, once I reached 100 attrition in GbG battles I moved up again to FE, its more challenging here even with OF units but on the bright side my attack/defence is nearly 800/600 so I do pretty well the Crabs are the only units to beat 8 hover tanks at around 70% attritionView attachment 22713 Current map progress with FE units
woah, so really, you can fight SAM units with just hovers?
i heard that hovers roll well in VF, but in sam, wow
i can see the quest from Of gets blocked from produce crayfish. But i guess i can still get more expansions and goods, so beneficial to progres farther

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
sub crusers, YAY!!.PNG
this is my last unit from OF,according to a wiki, i heard that the quest, produce crayfish blocks. UP to FE,AF AND OF!.....
well at least it would be more fun when i start VF map
currently im on OF map part 3's ending

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
woah, so really, you can fight SAM units with just hovers?
i heard that hovers roll well in VF, but in sam, wow
i can see the quest from Of gets blocked from produce crayfish. But i guess i can still get more expansions and goods, so beneficial to progres farther
Q yes the crayfish quest is the quest blocker, i went ahead for same reason expansions and to see how far it lets you go, SAAB is not accessible though until you reach the SAM age1239EFC3-FE85-4F49-B9A5-3AE40F0D8A2E.png

The Tesla unit is the strongest unit I come across, they have keen eye ability and see through stealth and can hit you from the start of battle, but I know from previous provinces won Combat drones are successful against them but a very high attack/defence is needed

Last edited:

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Q yes the crayfish quest is the quest blocker, i went ahead for same reason expansions and to see how far it lets you go, SAAB is not accessible though until you reach the SAM ageView attachment 22723

The Tesla unit is the strongest unit I come across, they have keen eye ability and see through stealth and can hit you from the start of battle, but I know from previous provinces won Combat drones are successful against them but a very high attack/defence is needed
Woah! just saw yoir image on pc, i see, really SAM units are crazy strong. how do u fight those mars units in FE? :)

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Woah! just saw yoir image on pc, i see, really SAM units are crazy strong. how do u fight those mars units in FE? :)
the other SAM units do not cause me any problems to be fair, my A/D is around 840/590 so it helps and I still use hover tanks sometimes starting off with 8 and no rogues help with certain units like the space marines

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
almost finished 3rd part
i see that combat drones work well, as it has first strike. even in SAM too, i see :D

Attachments

• yay.PNG
    yay.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 194
  • plasma artillery dying!.PNG
    plasma artillery dying!.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 177

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
OF part 4 scout in progress
i heard that OF map 4 gets really harder, new units like Nautilus and later octopuds :(
can anyone give me an advice how to fight those units wisely?

Attachments

• scout.PNG
    scout.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,753